• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Idea a Cheesy but Fun Way to Book My March Calendar?

In summary, Becky purchased 4 conversation hearts and treat bags for Valentine's Day, tying them up and putting her show dates on them. She also gave out citris peelers, small bamboo spoons, and a Paring Knife set.
KCPChef
Hey everyone! So I had this new idea because I LOVE holidays! I have a show this Friday and since its Valentines Day Weekend, I thought that I would add a special treat for the party!
Ok- so I bought a pack of treat bags and a pack of conversation hearts for them- I am doing 4 because i want to book my March calendar so that I can get a free registration to conference! Anyways- I have a TON of giveaways at home so each bag with get 1 and the candy. I will then tie them up and put my 4 March availble dates on them. Whoever books the dates, get the goody bag? Is it to cheesy? I love little prizes- so I thought it might just add a little fun! Please let me know your feedback!

I think that sounds great! Hope you get all 4 dates booked!

I agree with Becky! It is to the point, easy, inexpensive for you as you have the goodies and your are right! Everyone loves a goody! So here's hoping!

Great idea!! May I borrow?!?!

Of Course!!!! I love this site- its for sharing :) I'm thinking about doing it for St. patty's day and Easter too!

Love it. Wishing you lots of Valentine booking success!

Sounds cute to me.

I gotta ask this, what are you giving other than the conversation hearts? I ask only because I am sitting in my kitchen and looking at my refrigerator. I have about 6 miniature Tupperware refrigerator magnets, that are going in the trash tomorrow! I hate things that are useless. I know we do not have stuff like that but I am curious. I am thinking Quikuts, Orange peelers, Seasons Bests, etc. Or would you go further with rubs and such? I kinda would love to do this for my March 6th party.

At my last show I did an open-house and in order to have some different gifts for guests, I had calendars, season's bests, and paring knives, peelers, etc. But I also went to the Dollar Tree nearby and found coupon organizer with black and white houndstooth prints, black and white and pink polka dotted grocery lists that have magnet backs, etc. Not Pampered Chef items, but i printed out stickers with my contact info on them and put them in the flap of the coupon organizer and at the top of the grocery lists. Keeps my info close at hand for them!Plus, my guests were fighting over the coupon organizers and trading other prizes for them :D

That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll do something similar. I have a party the day before St. Patricks day so I think I'll do shamrock tags with gifts. I like the Dollar Tree idea. I'm going to try it and see how it works.

That sounds great too! I am gooing to create a stockpile of "fun little gifts" that I find at like Target and the Dollar Store- and Michaels too. But I am giving away a citris peeler or a Paring Knife or Small Bamboo spoon- they come in sets of 2 so I break them up and use them as individual gifts! My show is tonight so I will post and let you know how it goes! I start using the ticket game that I learned at the conference last weekend too! Hoping for a great show!!!!

1. How can I protect my new idea?

The best way to protect your new idea is to file for a patent. This will give you legal rights to your idea and prevent others from using or selling it without your permission.

2. How do I know if my idea is original?

Before pursuing your idea, it is important to do thorough research to ensure that it is not already patented or being used by someone else. You can conduct a patent search or hire a professional to help you determine the originality of your idea.

3. Should I share my idea with others?

Sharing your idea with others can be risky, as they may steal or replicate your idea. It is best to keep your idea confidential until you have taken steps to protect it, such as filing for a patent.

4. How can I get feedback on my idea?

You can seek feedback from friends, family, or professionals in your industry. You can also attend events or pitch your idea to potential investors to get their thoughts and suggestions.

5. What are the next steps after I have an idea?

After you have come up with an idea, the next steps would be to conduct research, create a prototype, and determine the feasibility and market potential of your idea. From there, you can work on protecting your idea and developing a business plan to bring it to fruition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • Pedey