• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from my upline. I am arriving at Midway at 11:55. If you want to stay with us at the Sheraton, I will pm you my cell number and you can call when you get in.
lizcooks4u
Hi:

Most likely my cluster is not going to NC and I need a room (will pay my share) for Sunday night. My only/main request would be to get into a room with totally non-smoker's. I have extremely bad allergies to tobacco and even when most can't smell I go into Asthma attacks :(

I can also be reached @ [email protected] or 956-778-7806.

Thanks so much for considering;

Liz

Liz,
Do you still need a room for Sunday night? I have a room at the Hilton (one bed but it's a King). I'm definitely a non-smoker. Let me know what you think. What arrangements do you have for the other nights?

Penny

Liz,

I think we still have a spot available at the Sheraton. So far it is just my director and myself on Sunday, and we are both non-smokers. Let me know.

Kim

Bump!!

Do you still need a room?

Kim

Kim,
Don't worry about Liz. Shes's rooming with me on Sunday night.

Penny

Great! Thanks for letting me know Penny. Hope to meet ya'll at conference.

Kim

I need a room for Sunday!Does anyone have space for a non-smoker for Sunday night? Prefer the Chicago Hilton, but not absolutely necesary.

Thanks,

Robin

I just sent an email to my director to see if we still have space. The only thing is that we are at the Sheraton. I'll post when I get an answer.

Kim

kimmers said:
I just sent an email to my director to see if we still have space. The only thing is that we are at the Sheraton. I'll post when I get an answer.

Kim

Thanks! I pretty much just need a place to crash, I have the HO tour bright and early Monday morning.

Robin

I do too. Are you planning on going to the meet n greet sunday night?

priscilla said:
Does anyone have space for a non-smoker for Sunday night? Prefer the Chicago Hilton, but not absolutely necesary.

Thanks,

Robin

Did you get a room yet? I just emailed my upline to see if we have room... it might be on the floor, but it would be a room. Let me know!

kimmers said:
I do too. Are you planning on going to the meet n greet sunday night?

Yep, I am planning on it.

Robin

katie0128 said:
Did you get a room yet? I just emailed my upline to see if we have room... it might be on the floor, but it would be a room. Let me know!

Floor works for me. I have a room for Mon and Tues, so one night on the floor would be no problem.

Robin

As soon as I hear back from my upline, I'll let you know.

I just got an email from my director, and she said it would not be a problem. We actually have one spot left on Monday & Tuesday also. Her only requirement other requirement is a non-SNORER. Last year we had someone in our room that kept everyone awake all night with her snoring. It put everyone on edge because no one but her got any sleep.

Let me know. We are arriving at Midway at 11:55. If you want to stay with us at the Sheraton, I will pm you my cell number and you can call when you get in.

Kim

Related to Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07

1. What is "Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07"?

"Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the first wave of new products released in 2007. It is a chance for consultants to win a free room for the Sunday night of the first wave's launch event.

2. How do I qualify for "Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07"?

To qualify for "Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and submit your qualified show total for the first wave launch event by the designated deadline. The top 10 consultants with the highest qualified show totals will win a free room for Sunday night.

3. Can I choose my own hotel for the free room?

No, the hotel for the free room will be pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, it will be in close proximity to the first wave launch event location.

4. When will I find out if I won a free room?

The winners of "Need a Room for Sunday Night....wave 1 '07" will be announced 2 weeks prior to the first wave launch event. You will receive an email notification if you are one of the top 10 consultants.

5. What happens if I win a free room but cannot attend the first wave launch event?

If you are unable to attend the first wave launch event after winning a free room, you can transfer the room to another Pampered Chef consultant. However, this must be done at least 1 week prior to the event and you must notify Pampered Chef of the transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies