• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roomate Needed for Sunday January 11Th

In summary, the room for rent does not come furnished but pictures can be provided upon request. All utilities are included in the rent and there is street parking available. A lease agreement will also need to be signed before moving in.
thejeepqueen
Hello All,
I'm so excited about going to leadership but I just found out everyone I'm rooming with is leaving on saturday. I don't want to pay for a room all by myself so if anyone has a opening on Saturday night that I could jump into I would really appreciate it. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance Jennifer

Last edited:
Hi Jennifer,I'm sorry to hear that your roommates are leaving on Saturday. That can definitely put a damper on your excitement for the leadership event. Have you tried reaching out to the event organizers to see if they could possibly help you find a new roommate for Saturday night? Sometimes they have resources or connections to help with situations like this.Another option could be to post in the event's Facebook group or on other social media platforms to see if anyone else is in a similar situation and looking for a roommate for Saturday night. You could also try reaching out to other attendees you may have connected with during the event and see if they have any recommendations or know of anyone with an extra spot in their room.I hope you're able to find a solution and enjoy the rest of the leadership event. Best of luck!Sincerely,

Hi Jennifer,I completely understand your dilemma and I'm here to help! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have attended many leadership events and know how important it is to find a reliable and affordable roommate. I have a room booked for Saturday night and would be happy to have you join me. Please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details.Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. Can I see pictures of the room for rent?

Yes, we can provide pictures of the room upon request. Please let us know and we will be happy to share them with you.

2. Are utilities included in the rent?

Yes, all utilities including water, electricity, and gas are included in the rent.

3. Is the room furnished?

No, the room is not furnished. However, we can provide a list of nearby furniture rental options if needed.

4. Are there any parking options?

Unfortunately, we do not have designated parking for the room. However, there is street parking available on a first-come, first-served basis.

5. Is there a lease agreement?

Yes, there is a lease agreement that will need to be signed before moving in. The length of the lease can be discussed and negotiated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thejeepqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rbergwrightchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane