• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Searchers Find Paige's Checkbook & Personal Items

In summary, if you have found Paige's checkbook and personal items, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service at 1-800-342-2433 and provide them with the location where you found the items. They will assist in returning them to Paige. There is no monetary reward offered by Pampered Chef, but they greatly appreciate your honesty and effort in returning the items. It is important to return all items to their owner and not keep any for yourself. If you are unable to reach anyone at the provided contact number, please bring the items to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service for further assistance.
Grande
GRAND JUNCTION – The father of a missing woman says searchers have found some of his daughter's personal items, including a series of checks he believes could be a trail left behind on purpose.

The searchers were looking for clues in the disappearance of Paige Birgfeld, a woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Frank Birgfeld, Paige's father, tells MSNBC that searchers found his daughter's checkbook and a series of her checks, along a two-mile stretch of highway.

According to authorities, the items were found by searchers in the median along Highway 50 near Lands End Road, south of Grand Junction.

The area is about 10 miles from where her burnt-out car was found on July 1.

"Items specific to this investigation have been found in this area," Sheriff Stan Hilkey said, at a briefing Sunday morning while addressing the volunteer searchers. "We need your help to determine if the items we discovered already are limited to this area or if there are more items closer to or farther away from Grand Junction that haven't been found yet."

Deputies and search and rescue crews have covered the area along Highway 50 multiple times since Birgfeld was reported missing on June 30.

Authorities say several items that appear to belong to Birgfeld have continually been found in the area, and volunteers will search the area again on Sunday. They say about 40 volunteers arrived at the staging area, Grand Junction High School, on Sunday.

They say groups of eight people will search areas on both sides of Highway 50 on Sunday. The search resumed at 7 a.m.

On Saturday, authorities say more than 70 volunteers searched for Birgfeld. Nine teams of volunteers searched several areas, including a field that was approximately one mile from where Birgfeld's car was found burned and abandoned on July 1. The last anyone heard from her was on June 28.

Investigators said earlier in the week they now suspect foul play in her disappearance. They also released information about her employment in the sex industry for a number of years.

Birgfeld's older brother, Craig, joined the searchers looking in the field. He told 9NEWS why it was important for him to do that.

"Selfishly, for myself, I want to find my sister because I love and miss her. More so, I want to find my parents' daughter because I don't want them to go through any more time without her, but mostly I want her kids to have their mom. That breaks your heart more than anything else," Craig Birgfeld said.

Don Bedford is leading the volunteers for the Abby & Jennifer Rescue Foundation.

"We want to bring her home. She's got family members that are wondering, 'You know, Where's Mom? Where's my daughter?'" Bedford said.

The Abby & Jennifer Rescue Foundation was established in May 2002, after an initial organization and search for Jennifer Blagg of Grand Junction and her daughter, 6-year-old Abby Blagg.

Jennifer Blagg's body was found in a landfill seven months after her 2001 disappearance. In April 2004, Jennifer's husband Michael was convicted of her murder. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole. Abby Blagg's body has never been found.

(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)

Wow, this is a really sad and concerning situation. It's good to hear that searchers have found some of Paige's personal items, but it's also troubling that they were found along a two-mile stretch of highway. It definitely seems like there could be foul play involved, especially with the information about Paige's employment in the sex industry. I hope that the searchers are able to find more clues and ultimately bring her home safely. It's heart-wrenching to think about her children not having their mother and her family going through this uncertainty. My thoughts are with them and I hope that justice is served for Paige.

Dear Frank Birgfeld,

I am so glad to hear that some of your daughter's personal items have been found during the search for Paige. I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you and your family, and I hope that these items will provide some answers and lead to her safe return. It is heartbreaking to hear about the suspicions of foul play and the information about her employment in the sex industry. I am sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know the importance of having a strong support system and community during difficult times. Please know that I am here for you and your family, and if there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out. I will continue to keep an eye out for updates on the search and pray for Paige's safe return.Sincerely,

1. How can I return the checkbook and personal items to Paige?

You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service at 1-800-342-2433 and provide them with the location where you found the items. They will assist in returning them to Paige.

2. Is there a reward for returning the items?

Pampered Chef does not offer a monetary reward, but we greatly appreciate your honesty and effort in returning the items to their rightful owner.

3. Can I keep any of the items from the checkbook and personal items?

No, it is important to return all items to their owner. Please do not keep any of the items for yourself.

4. How do I know if the checkbook and personal items belong to Paige?

The checkbook and personal items should have identification or contact information for Paige. If not, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. What should I do if I cannot reach anyone at the provided contact number?

If you are unable to reach anyone at the provided contact number, please bring the items to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies