• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Search for Paige Birgfeld: How Can You Help?

In summary, many people are interested in helping search for Paige Birgfeld who has been missing since June 30. Volunteers can register at the school today from 6 p.m. to dark. The search will get under way at 7 a.m. Sunday at Grand Junction High School. Searchers will go out for about three hours at most.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here is today's update from the Grand Junction Sentinal:

Birgfeld search to begin Saturday
Friday, July 13, 2007

The Paige Birgfeld mystery has touched much of Colorado and people from across the state are inquiring how to join the search that will begin Saturday.

Telephones at the Jennifer and Abby Rescue Center rang busily all day from searchers as far away as Denver and Colorado Springs, Director Connie Flukey said.

The center will coordinate the search, which gets fully under way on Saturday at Grand Junction High School.

Searchers can register at the school today from 6 p.m. to dark. It will get under way at 7 a.m. Sunday when searchers will be given instructions about the areas they are to comb.

Searchers will go out for about three hours at most. Flukey said. When one group leaves, another will be brought in.

“The areas that searchers can cover are far more vast than what the sheriff’s office can do alone,” Mesa County Sheriff Stan Hilkey said.

Searchers must provide valid Colorado photo identification and could be subject to background checks.

Birgfeld, 34, has been officially listed as missing since June 30, but was last seen June 28. Her car was discovered in flames on July 1 about two miles from her home in north Grand Junction.

She is 5-foot-4, 110 pounds and has sandy hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue strapless top with flowers and blue denim shorts.

Gary Harmon can be reached via e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks as always for the update.

Praying for Paige

Be sure to see the info on Zoltan Zion where Grande has come up with even more evidence in this case.He is an investigative stud!

Here is a bump for this a.m.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks as usual:)

Thanks for the update.

Thanks again this morning.

bumping 9 10

Daily Sentinel info wrongDaily Sentinel had information WRONG. surprise surprise!

Here is what the free press wrote today. I will be joining the search so I know this information is accurate.

www.gjfreepress.com

From the Grand junction Free Press 7/13/2007

Frank Birgfeld’s days start with a drive.

Every morning, the Denver resident and father of missing mother Paige Birgfeld takes a trip south on 25 Road from his daughter’s north Grand Junction home — he pulls into the C & F store at Patterson.

There, he slips in to grab coffee and the morning papers.

He’s gotten to know the morning-shift clerks.

“Invariably, this woman waives off me paying for the coffee,” Birgfeld said, choked with emotion.

“It’s just the gesture ...”

“ ... I think that’s her way of doing something ...”

“ ... and I think this search is an outlet for that.”

Connie Flukey, director of the Jennifer and Abby Recovery Center, said her staff has fielded calls from would-be volunteers as far away as Colorado Springs. Flukey’s group is coordinating an organized search in the Grand Junction area for the 34-year-old Birgfeld, which kicks off Saturday morning.

“Just too many ...” Flukey said when asked for an estimate of people expressing interest in volunteering.

“We’ll have a better idea Friday night.”

Flukey said volunteer registration for the search effort will start Friday at 6 p.m., ending at dark, at the parking lot of Grand Junction High School. Volunteers are asked to bring a state-issued photo ID.

The school parking lot will serve as a staging area, she said.

Starting around 7 a.m. Saturday, teams of five to 20 people will be driven to their search area. She said those teams will be leaving and returning to the school parking lot all day Saturday and Sunday.

“We want everyone back at the high school by 9 p.m.,” Flukey said.

As of Thursday afternoon, Mesa County Sheriff’s investigators hadn’t provided specific areas to be searched, she said.

Birgfeld, a mother of three children ages 3, 5, and 8, was last seen June 28 wearing a blue strapless top with flowers and blue jean shorts.

The sheriff’s office has said foul play is suspected in her disappearance and the July 1 fire that consumed her Ford Focus, which was found two miles from her home at a business parking lot at 727 23 Road.

Shawn, I hope you know how many of us wish we could be there with you and the other searchers. I hope that, as you set out, you think of us briefly because you are sort of representing us there. Only you, Paige's brother, and possibly Evelyn are people who are part of our CS world who will be there and we are thankful to all of you!

Shawn thanks for the free press update.

And Leggy thank you for keeping us up to date.

I agree with Debi, my prayers and thoughts will be with you and the rest of the search team. Always know we will be with you and the family spirtually through out this.

I'm glad the search has (finally) started. I can't believe it took this long.

Shawn,

Thank you for posting!

I, uh, had to actually spend some time on my business today (CPR) so haven't been on-line.

If it was possible, I'm sure there would be tremendous participation in the search from the folks here.

Shawn -
I met someone in one of my workshops that was from Paige's cluster... can't find her card right now... maybe Jewel or something like that? Anyway, just trying to see how everyone involved fits together.

Please know that so many of us would love to come and join in the search for Paige. Regardless of what has happened in her past, those babies need their mom and her parents need their baby. Paige, her family and all affected by this tragedy will remain in my thoughts and prayers daily until an answer comes!

Thanks for the Update. I wish I could be there to help with the search. I have traveled from OR to CA yesterday and had Paige on my mind the whole way. Please know Shawn that you and Paige's family are in my prayers and please be safe.

Paige's whole family are in my prayers and will be in my thoughts tomorrow.

just bumping up...no new news that I could find...if anyone else comes across anything, please share....thanks

I was wearing my ribbon, as usual at conference and a HO worker said cool madi gra(SP) colors, I said I wish... he goes what do you mean, I said they represent a friend of mine and fellow PC consultant that has been missing since June 30. Well I was writing down my information on what level I am trying to achieve, a sweet HO worker took down Paiges name and said she would find out what HO can do to and talk to her up line and her down line. So I hope that HO will help with something I dont' know what it would be.. but their is always hope....

Thanks for the updates!!:)

I doubt that HO is going to touch this, as Anne said, with a 10 foot pole.At least, publically.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I doubt that HO is going to touch this, as Anne said, with a 10 foot pole.

At least, publically.

It was the thought that they cared to write down information and look into it.

1. What is the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige)?

The Friday, 13 July Update (Paige) is an upcoming release from Pampered Chef that includes new products, recipes, and promotions. It is named after the date of its release and is highly anticipated by customers and consultants alike.

2. Will there be any new products included in the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige)?

Yes, there will be several new products featured in the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige). These may include new cookware, kitchen tools, or food items. Stay tuned for more details!

3. How can I get the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige)?

The Friday, 13 July Update (Paige) will be available to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. You can access it through our website or by attending one of our live events or parties.

4. Can I still order from the current catalog after the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige) is released?

Yes, the current catalog will still be available for ordering even after the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige) is released. However, we encourage you to check out the new products and promotions in the update as well!

5. Is there a limited time to take advantage of the promotions in the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige)?

Yes, some of the promotions in the Friday, 13 July Update (Paige) may have limited time offers. Be sure to check the details of each promotion to make sure you don't miss out on any special deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • legacypc46