• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready, Set, Go! I'm Preparing for a Busy January!

In summary, the speaker is excited about starting their business in January and has already lined up four shows, including a grand opening show. They plan to order their kit closer to the end of December in order to earn bonus PC bucks. The speaker is confident in qualifying within their first 30 days and has set a goal of having 8 or more shows lined up in January. They are also looking forward to meeting new people through their shows. The speaker's director has challenged them to book shows early for January and they have already scheduled three with the potential for five more. The speaker believes January is a great month to host with the bonus special.
ChefJoyJ
So, I'm back to starting in January - gives me more time to get my ducks in a row...and my schedule full before starting. I haven't ordered my kit yet, so I'm not in my 30 days...I'm waiting until closer to the end of Dec. to order, so that I can "fly" through my first 30 days and earn all those bonus PC bucks! :D

So, unless it snows, I am definitely going to qualify within my first 30 days - on shows alone! (hopefully quicker due to sales) I already have 4 shows lined up, including my grand opening show, and one more person who wants to book a show, but isn't sure if Jan is going to fit her schedule...if not, then I will have a Feb or March show. :) I already know someone who is going to book in March (b/c of the new products - spring line), and there are 2 more people I need to contact that I know I can get to book a show!

The best part is that all of the people who are hosting shows are going to expose me to entirely different groups and tons of people I don't know - so I will be leaving my circle of friends and branching on out there! I can't wait to make my 3 contacts tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing a full schedule for January. I would love to have 8 (or more) shows lined up - all in January!! :)

I just wanted to share my excitement! :sing:

Congrats Joy - you will love getting started with a full schedule as well - you'll be earning PC dollars before you know it!

Congratulations! Your excitement will help you also! Keep it up and yell if you need anything from your "sisters" here...(Oh, and a few brothers...we don't want to forget KG, John, Scott, Jason and others...)

My director challenged our cluster to book our January early (before our Dec 10th training) so that we can enjoy the holidays. I have three on the calendar and I think I can get at least 5 more! January is a great month to host with the Bonus special! So, it's easy to convince people that it's the best month to host!

Wow, it sounds like you have a great plan in place to hit the ground running in January! I love that you are taking the time to get organized and set yourself up for success. The fact that you already have 4 shows lined up is amazing, and it's even better that you have more potential shows in the works. It's always exciting to see the potential for growth and reaching new customers. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt you will hit your goals and earn those PC bucks in no time! Keep spreading the word and making those contacts - your enthusiasm is contagious! Good luck and have fun with your grand opening show!

1. How can I best prepare for a busy January with my Pampered Chef business?

To prepare for a busy January with your Pampered Chef business, it is important to first set goals for yourself and your team. This can help keep you motivated and focused. Additionally, make sure you have enough inventory on hand to meet the potential increase in demand during this busy time. It may also be helpful to plan out your promotions and events ahead of time to maximize your sales and reach out to potential customers.

2. What are some tips for staying organized during a busy January?

Staying organized during a busy January is crucial for success in your Pampered Chef business. Some tips include creating a schedule and sticking to it, utilizing tools like a planner or online calendar, and setting aside specific blocks of time for tasks such as order processing and follow-ups. It can also be helpful to delegate tasks to team members or utilize virtual assistants to help lighten your workload.

3. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business during a busy January?

Marketing is key during a busy January to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and promotions. You can also reach out to your network through email marketing or host in-home cooking classes or virtual parties. Collaborating with other small businesses or influencers can also be a great way to expand your reach.

4. What are some popular products or promotions to offer during a busy January?

During a busy January, customers are often looking for ways to eat healthier and save time in the kitchen. Consider promoting products that can help with meal prep and healthy cooking, such as our Quick Cooker or Veggie Spiralizer. You can also offer discounts or specials on popular kitchen tools and ingredients, like our Stoneware Collection or seasonings.

5. How can I make the most out of the busy January season for my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of the busy January season, focus on providing exceptional customer service and creating a positive experience for your customers. This can lead to repeat business and referrals. Additionally, take advantage of the momentum by following up with customers and offering incentives for future orders. Lastly, continue to prioritize your own self-care and well-being to avoid burnout during this busy time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies