• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maybe if I Send an Empty Box...

In summary, the conversation discusses receiving a sample order with various items missing and the excessive packaging used by the company. The speaker also questions the efficiency of the company's picking process and suggests recycling options for the packaging materials. However, they also mention that the majority of their orders are delivered in good condition and on time.
jenniferp417
I received my sample order. I couldn't afford much this go-around (will get more later).

It was funny enough that my 8" SS pan, and 2 bottles of sprinkles came in one box and the petite paring knife came in another. HO paid Fex Ex for a second box for a *knife.*

But then, I realized my pizza cutter was missing. I placed a product adjustment for it.

I just got an email telling me to return the pizza cutter I didn't receive. :yuck: I know they're busy right now and wires get crossed, but gee... how do I return what I don't have? :confused:

I sent in an email.

It's just funny, really.

The Furry Guy often complains about the overpackaging. Of course, he complains about the overpackaging with most companies.

yesterday i got a box with my rect platter with cranberry... the bog was huge. it's insane. i wonder how much they actuall pay to ship this box of 1 item since we only pay $4! insane!

Yeah and did you notice how much was STUFFED into our change over boxes?? LOL!!!!

Did anyone else get 1/2 of their package A in 1 box? It was my first one to arrive last Monday still haven't seen part 2 and the boxes all said of box 1, 2 or 3 of 3 so I'm confused. The packing slip listed everything in the box

It didn't occur to me thta things were missing until a friend asked to see the skimmer yesterday.

When I hear some of these stories I wonder what they are picking when you see "picking" on the status of your order.:rolleyes:

I hate the blow up styrafoam. Is there anyway it can be recycled? I take the bubblewrap to the UPS store and the miles of brown paper to recycling boxes at a daycare.

When my DD's show was delivered last year, the BB Canola oil was crushed & all over everything in the box!:eek:

All that said, the majority of my orders come in good shape, well packed and on a timely basis:thumbup:

1. Can I really send an empty box as a gift?

Yes, you can! The "Maybe if I Send an Empty Box..." option allows you to send a fun and unique gift to someone without actually sending them anything inside the box.

2. How does it work?

Simply select the "Maybe if I Send an Empty Box..." option at checkout and provide the recipient's shipping address. We will send them an empty box with a note explaining the concept.

3. Is there a cost for this option?

Yes, there is a small fee for this option to cover the cost of packaging and shipping the empty box.

4. Can I include a message with the empty box?

Yes, you can! There is an option to include a personalized message for the recipient at checkout.

5. Is this appropriate for all occasions?

While this option is meant to be lighthearted and fun, it may not be appropriate for all occasions. Please use your discretion when choosing this as a gift option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies