• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Trifle Recipe - Perfect for Fall Gatherings!

I love this recipe but have been having trouble finding pumpkin bread mix. The last time I had to make pumpkin bread from scratch. Anyone else having trouble?
ragschef
I received this email in my inbox today and thought I would share. I cannot take credit for the recipe or for the consultant being on my team, but it was passed on to me and I wanted to share.

I have to share this – one of my team members is a dietician, and is always experimenting with food. She came up with this and it is AWESOME. The flavor is fabulous and was devoured at my show this week. I sold trifle bowls, scrapers, FCs and stones like crazy…. J

Pumpkin Trifle – non PC
Jenny Harnack

Boxed pumpkin bread and ingredients to make bread
1 16 oz container cool whip
1 cups skim milk
1 small pkg cheesecake pudding
2 1-2 TBSPs PC’s Pantry Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
2 cups chopped pecans

In Medium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, use Small Mix N Scraper to mix together bread mix and ingredients. Spread batter into Parchment lined Medium Stoneware Bar Pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely.
Using whisk, mix together milk and pudding until it begins to thicken. Use Small Mix N Scraper to fold cool whip into pudding mixture and add Sprinkle.
Lift bread out of stone and place on cutting board. Cut pumpkin bars into small chunks using the Pizza Cutter. Place chunks in Trifle Bowl to cover bottom. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture then 1/3 of the nuts. Repeat layers twice.

Amy Schram
Your Pampered Chef® Sales Director

This sounds yummy!
We have a pot-luck at work next week, I think I'll try this on them.
See how it goes, then maybe try it at a show.
Thanks.

Darn, I don't have the medium bar pan. Do you think I could use the rectangular baker?

babywings76 said:
Darn, I don't have the medium bar pan. Do you think I could use the rectangular baker?

I'm sure you could.

This recipe sounds wonderful. I'm going to have to have people over so I can make it!:chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm sure you could.

This recipe sounds wonderful. I'm going to have to have people over so I can make it!:chef:

I second that one! Or at least make it for Thanksgiving;)! YUM!

I made this a couple days ago but added a small can of pumpkin to the pudding mix. Awesome recipe!!!! I think it would be good with spice cake too! I am going to try the Taffy Apple Trifle next! Christy

lwd said:
I made this a couple days ago but added a small can of pumpkin to the pudding mix. Awesome recipe!!!! I think it would be good with spice cake too! I am going to try the Taffy Apple Trifle next! Christy

I've made this, used Brioche instead of pumpkin bread and mixed can of pumpkin to the pudding mix. it's all good!

babywings76 said:

Yes!! Use the parchment paper, and bake for 25 min. (that's all it took up here in Colorado)

I made it for my office pot-luck, everyone LOVED it:D

Thanks so much for the recipe.

P.S. When buying the pecans, I used 3 packages, the ones that say 1/2 cup each...no need for all 2 cups!!

YOu can definitely use the large bar pan... just tried it :D

Yes, just make sure you reduce the time if you're using a bigger pan. The squares will be thinner.

yum.. You can also use prepackaged gingersnaps if you want to make it to just take ahead.

I wonder how it would be to just use the loaf pan?

its good it just takes forever..... 1 hour vs 20 minutes ... I'll take the 20 minutes

Taking to the Bunco night on October 29!! Thanks!!

I love this recipe but have been having trouble finding pumpkin bread mix. The last time I had to make pumpkin bread from scratch. Anyone else having trouble?

1. What is the recipe for Delicious Pumpkin Trifle?

The recipe for Delicious Pumpkin Trifle is a combination of boxed pumpkin bread mix, cool whip, skim milk, cheesecake pudding, PC's Pantry Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle, and chopped pecans.

2. Who created this Delicious Pumpkin Trifle recipe?

The recipe was created by Jenny Harnack, a dietician and member of the sender's team.

3. What ingredients are needed to make the pumpkin bread for this trifle?

The ingredients needed for the pumpkin bread are included in the boxed mix, which may vary. Typically, ingredients such as flour, sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs, and oil are needed.

4. How is the pumpkin bread prepared for the trifle?

The pumpkin bread is prepared by mixing the boxed mix and ingredients in a Medium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, spreading the batter into a Parchment-lined Medium Stoneware Bar Pan, and baking at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Once cooled, the bread is cut into chunks and used as a layer in the trifle.

5. What Pampered Chef products are recommended for making this trifle?

The sender mentions using a Small Mix N Scraper, Medium Stoneware Bar Pan, and Trifle Bowl for this recipe. They also sold other Pampered Chef products such as scrapers and stones at their show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • DebPC