• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Daughter's First Home Office Lead!

In summary, a "First Home Office Lead" is the first person who has expressed interest in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and has provided their contact information to the company. To become a "First Home Office Lead", you can sign up on the website or attend a Pampered Chef party and provide your contact information to the consultant. The benefits of being a "First Home Office Lead" include receiving exclusive information and offers about joining as a consultant, as well as support and training from the company. There is no cost to becoming a "First Home Office Lead". After signing up, you will receive an email with more information and have the opportunity to schedule a call with a consultant to learn more and ask questions.
TammyJo
WooHoo!! My daughter, Brandy was promoted to director as of Jan 1 and just received her first home office lead tonight. I am so excited!! So now I will need to contact this lady within 24 hours. She was intersted in information about purchasing PC Products, maybe I can talk her into booking a show. Will keep you up to date on how it goes. If anyone has any tips let me know.:D

Oh I would love to get these now. Guess I will work towards director. My best friend does Mary Kary and they get to pic 5 areas near them and their HO gives them leads right away. Kinda neat..but I still love PC!!

Congratulations on your daughter's promotion and receiving her first home office lead! That's definitely something to be excited about. As for tips, I would suggest reaching out to the lead as soon as possible and offering a personalized and friendly approach. Share your daughter's success story and how she can help the lead achieve similar success with PC Products. Also, offer to schedule a show for the lead to see the products in action. Good luck and keep us updated on how it goes!

What is a "First Home Office Lead"?

A "First Home Office Lead" refers to the first person who has expressed interest in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and has provided their contact information to the company.

How can I become a "First Home Office Lead"?

In order to become a "First Home Office Lead", you can sign up on our website or attend a Pampered Chef party and provide your contact information to the consultant hosting the party.

What are the benefits of being a "First Home Office Lead"?

As a "First Home Office Lead", you will be the first to receive information about joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, including exclusive offers and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and receive support and training from our team.

Is there a cost to becoming a "First Home Office Lead"?

No, there is no cost to become a "First Home Office Lead". It is simply a way for us to connect with individuals who are interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant.

What happens after I become a "First Home Office Lead"?

After becoming a "First Home Office Lead", you will receive an email from us with more information about becoming a consultant and the next steps to take. You will also have the opportunity to schedule a call with a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about the opportunity and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies