• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Your NC Home Office Tour: Schedules, Sessions, and Planning Tips

In summary, the Pampered Chef NC Home Office is located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Greensboro, NC 27409. You can visit for a product demonstration, but in-person visits are currently suspended due to COVID-19. There is no physical store at the NC Home Office, but you can purchase products online or through a consultant. You can schedule a tour by contacting customer service, but in-person tours are currently suspended. Job opportunities are available at the NC Home Office and can be found on their website's careers page.
bearydutch
Gold Member
What are our schedules like? Is it better to go on the home office tour the first day or last day? When are the open sessions? Are they before and after each of the workshops? Sorry for all the questions...I just want to plan it out before I book flights and register. Thanks in advance...I love all the info I get from you guys.

bearydutch said:
What are our schedules like? Is it better to go on the home office tour the first day or last day? When are the open sessions? Are they before and after each of the workshops? Sorry for all the questions...I just want to plan it out before I book flights and register. Thanks in advance...I love all the info I get from you guys.

Last year and this year, I went on HO tour first on the first day.

On the last day, I like to get going and back to my family.

...just a personal choice.

You will be back from tour in time for session first day.

I went the 1st day lst year and I thought it was a great way to start Conference off!! It was my first conference too!! Gets you all reved up!

StacieB said:
I went the 1st day lst year and I thought it was a great way to start Conference off!! It was my first conference too!! Gets you all reved up!

Yeah, Dan is pretty funny running back and forth sweating like crazy!
I picked on him about that this year...he said it is his "weight loss plan"...

They do a great job and it is a fun time. Besides, it is nice to be able to thank the warehouse crew while you are there.

1. What is the address of the Pampered Chef NC Home Office?

The Pampered Chef NC Home Office is located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Greensboro, NC 27409.

2. Can I visit the NC Home Office to see a demonstration of the products?

Yes, you can visit the NC Home Office for a demonstration of the products. However, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, in-person visits and demonstrations are currently suspended.

3. Is there a store at the NC Home Office where I can purchase products?

No, the NC Home Office does not have a physical store where products can be purchased. However, you can purchase products online or through a consultant.

4. Can I schedule a tour of the NC Home Office?

Yes, you can schedule a tour of the NC Home Office by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, in-person tours are currently suspended.

5. Are there job opportunities available at the NC Home Office?

Yes, there are job opportunities available at the NC Home Office. You can visit our careers page on our website to see current job openings and apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
DebbieJ