• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office: Increased Business & Processes

In summary, Gretchen was missing and her friends were worried about her. They created a thread for her and kept asking about her until she finally appeared. She had been busy but was glad to be back and promised to keep in touch more often.
DebPC
Staff member
Home OfficeAs already noted at Chef Success- home office has had to shift into major gear from exceptional sales in Sept. Also home office hires lots of temp workers in fall to help them with their regular increase in business.
It's important we advise our teams to up the number of process days and increase in mispacking and also to make sure they get the the right info on their questions at home office.
I would have gotten the wrong info yesturday about someone reactivating if I hadn't pushed the person and she finally transferred me. And of course to let them know this is a temporary situation and to go with the flow. It's so easy to get spoiled with the usually fabulous job they do.

I totally agree! We do need to make sure that we remind our downline about these things, especially the new consultants.

Our frustration is multiplied for them since they haven't seen the usual ebb and flow of sales that affects the shipping process.

I think they do an amazing job in the warehouse and they spoil us with exceptional service most of the time!!

I do understand the current problems PC is having...and I try to be understanding (sometimes more so than others).

IMO...one thing that I think would help EVERYONE is if there was an email to all consultants, or a blip in Weekly Bites, when a negative trend is upon us. PC rarely seems to comment on these situations except when we as individuals send in concerns/complaints.

When it is real and measurable difference from the current "norm" I think PC should be notifying us so we aren't all panicking and we CAN adjust our communications to hosts and our downlines. Even if the "problem" is fixed in 24 hours, the fact that they let us know could greatly reduce frustrations and concerns.

What is sad is when I have customers from past shows asking where their orders are! I feel like I have to give them something extra to say sorry and to keep my name in front of them!

Ha Ha. I thought if she had her own thread she'd come back and say hi to us...:D

I will let her know that you are all asking about her and tell her that she now has her own thread.

LOL... good one Ellen!

Gretchen! Where are you??
missing.gif

Bump! (Just incase she comes on here to see it!)

Ummm Hello...Gretchen are you checking in or what? LOL

Gretchen??? I miss my older sister!! Where have you been???

Christ Follower said:
ROTFLOL!!!!

I figured I would post it in case someone has seen her hehe

Still no sign of her huh? Do we need to put out an APB or what?

Christ Follower said:

I am starting to think so! My goodness, Heidi! She is ok, right? Sorry just me being a worry wart about everyone.... "mother hen" I've been called before :eek:

Carissidy said:
missing.gif

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS LADY??

Carissidy said:
I am starting to think so! My goodness, Heidi! She is ok, right? Sorry just me being a worry wart about everyone.... "mother hen" I've been called before :eek:

Yes she is fine...just really busy lately...I did tell her though that you are looking for her...I told her about this thread...hopefully she will be on soon.

chefheidi2003 said:
Yes she is fine...just really busy lately...I did tell her though that you are looking for her...I told her about this thread...hopefully she will be on soon.

Oh ok, thanks for setting my mind at ease... I feel better {sigh}

Roflol

Christ Follower said:
Ha Ha. I thought if she had her own thread she'd come back and say hi to us...:D

Boy do I feel special . . . My own thread! I didn't anyone would miss me!

Carissidy said:
missing.gif

I love this! I sure do look cute on this page!:cheerleader:

erinyourpclady said:
Ummm Hello...Gretchen are you checking in or what? LOL

I'm here! I'm here! I can't stop laughing . . . :D

YAY!!!

Gretchen is BACK!!!
:thumbsup::D:thumbsup::balloon:

Nikkijo said:
Gretchen??? I miss my older sister!! Where have you been???

I'm sorry Nikki . . . I'm usually a pretty good big sister! I don't usually not talk to my little sisters for this long . . . ask Heidi I call her before work, during work, after work . . . sometimes a couple times after work . . . I spend time with her and then call her again and again . . . especially when they are trying to eat a meal!:icecream:

Christ Follower said:

The mystery is solved. . . just really busy

Carissidy said:

Thanks for caring . . . I'm fine! I do think you girls are great for caring . . .

Glad you came back to say hi. You need to keep us updated on your life once in a while once you join the club you know!

Christ Follower said:
YAY!!!

Gretchen is BACK!!!
:thumbsup::D:thumbsup::balloon:

Boy Ellen . . . I guess you were watching for me . . . I actually received an e-mail from Friday earlier . . . I thought I should at least jump on and let you all know that I'm still here . . . I'm going to only be on for a short time it is DS birthday and we need to run out for his gift . . .

Christ Follower said:
Glad you came back to say hi. You need to keep us updated on your life once in a while once you join the club you know!

So I understand, I didn't think I would be missed . . . just thought I was a by stander . . . I stand corrected . . . I feel honored.

BigSisGretchen said:
Boy Ellen . . . I guess you were watching for me . . . I actually received an e-mail from Friday earlier . . . I thought I should at least jump on and let you all know that I'm still here . . . I'm going to only be on for a short time it is DS birthday and we need to run out for his gift . . .

Happy Birthday to your DS!:D

BigSisGretchen said:
I'm sorry Nikki . . . I'm usually a pretty good big sister! I don't usually not talk to my little sisters for this long . . . ask Heidi I call her before work, during work, after work . . . sometimes a couple times after work . . . I spend time with her and then call her again and again . . . especially when they are trying to eat a meal!:icecream:

aww shucks you missed me a little...so how have you been??

BigSisGretchen said:

Hope he has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nikkijo said:
aww shucks you missed me a little...so how have you been??

I've been very good. Busy but good. You will soon see . . . this time of year in HR is a bit hectic. I have been planning for benefit meetings and by the end of the month I will be at work more than at home . . . with three shifts to visit we must do at least two meetings on each shift to cover each benefit change (which we have two, retirement & health insurance)- we can't combine the meetings because the topics are too different and some of the information in each meeting does not :rolleyes::rolleyes:apply to everyone. We are going thru a slight change in investment funds for our retirement plan . . . shouldn't be a big deal. But we are putting in an HRA and this will take some explaining for our employees to understand . . . and then the real fun begins. We do open enrollment times on each shift in two different locations . . . and I then meet with all the employees that want to discuss a change, re-enrollment for mandatory things like flexible spending accounts.

Guess what?
I'm here and no one else is . . . HELLO!?!?

(hello)

Hi Gretchen!

Hey Gretchen!!!

How are ya?? miss ya!

pcchris said:
Hey Gretchen!!!

How are ya?? miss ya!

I'm good! I'm alittle busy and I only get a few minutes each day to jump on and talk . . . but my free time usually isn't anyone else's free time . . . because no one is here . . . so I just read what I can and play yes/no and word association.

Well I have to get ready for work and prepare for my drive . . . snow with ice on top . . . perfect winter driving weather.

soooo.... where IS Gretchen??

Just stopping by to say HI

Carissidy said:
soooo.... where IS Gretchen??

I'm right here! I think I'm on when people are in bed sleeping . . .

I dont know but I can tell you one thing... you ARE on when I am not :(

Hello! It's been awhile since we've gotten to chat. Hope all is well! Have a great day!

where.jpg

Yeah, i agree with friday......come back and chat!!

miss ya... miss ya... miss ya!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

<h2>1. How can I increase my business with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The best way to increase your business with Pampered Chef is to actively promote and market your business to potential customers. This can include hosting cooking shows, participating in vendor events, utilizing social media, and leveraging your personal network. It's also important to stay up to date on new products and promotions to keep your customers engaged and interested.</p><h2>2. What are some tips for streamlining processes and increasing efficiency in my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>To streamline processes and increase efficiency, it's important to have a solid understanding of the tools and resources available to you through Pampered Chef's Home Office. This can include using the correct forms and documents, utilizing the online ordering and tracking system, and making use of the training and support materials provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. How can I avoid mispacking when fulfilling orders for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>To avoid mispacking, it's important to carefully review and double check all orders before packaging and shipping them to your customers. You can also utilize the packing slips provided by Pampered Chef to ensure accuracy. If you do encounter any mispacking, be sure to contact Home Office for assistance in correcting the issue.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I have a question or issue that I can't find the answer to on my own?</h2><p>If you have a question or issue that you can't find the answer to on your own, the best course of action is to contact Home Office for assistance. They have a team of knowledgeable and helpful staff members who can provide you with the correct information and support you need to run your business successfully.</p><h2>5. How can I handle the increase in business and temporary changes at Home Office?</h2><p>To handle the increase in business and temporary changes at Home Office, it's important to stay informed and adaptable. Keep an eye out for any updates or changes from Home Office and make sure to communicate these to your team. It's also important to be patient and understanding during this busy time, as Home Office is doing their best to support and assist all Pampered Chef consultants. Remember to go with the flow and remain positive throughout this temporary situation.</p>

1. How can I increase my business with Pampered Chef?

The best way to increase your business with Pampered Chef is to actively promote and market your business to potential customers. This can include hosting cooking shows, participating in vendor events, utilizing social media, and leveraging your personal network. It's also important to stay up to date on new products and promotions to keep your customers engaged and interested.

2. What are some tips for streamlining processes and increasing efficiency in my Pampered Chef business?

To streamline processes and increase efficiency, it's important to have a solid understanding of the tools and resources available to you through Pampered Chef's Home Office. This can include using the correct forms and documents, utilizing the online ordering and tracking system, and making use of the training and support materials provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How can I avoid mispacking when fulfilling orders for my Pampered Chef business?

To avoid mispacking, it's important to carefully review and double check all orders before packaging and shipping them to your customers. You can also utilize the packing slips provided by Pampered Chef to ensure accuracy. If you do encounter any mispacking, be sure to contact Home Office for assistance in correcting the issue.

4. What should I do if I have a question or issue that I can't find the answer to on my own?

If you have a question or issue that you can't find the answer to on your own, the best course of action is to contact Home Office for assistance. They have a team of knowledgeable and helpful staff members who can provide you with the correct information and support you need to run your business successfully.

5. How can I handle the increase in business and temporary changes at Home Office?

To handle the increase in business and temporary changes at Home Office, it's important to stay informed and adaptable. Keep an eye out for any updates or changes from Home Office and make sure to communicate these to your team. It's also important to be patient and understanding during this busy time, as Home Office is doing their best to support and assist all Pampered Chef consultants. Remember to go with the flow and remain positive throughout this temporary situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AlowayFamily