• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can New Consultants Still Attend Spring Launch if They Sign Up Now?

In summary, when the CN announces the location of the free gift at the launch, it will be announced when you are there.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Question - if someone signs up in the next three weeks or so are they just out of luck? Since there is no on-site registration and yesterday was the last day to register, are new consultants who sign before Spring Launch just not allowed to attend? Since you couldn't bring a guest there was no way to sign up potential recruits ahead of time. Seems like there should be some way for them to get this great training - especially that early in their business.

It's in the CN that new consultants that sign after Jan. 16th can register until Jan. 23rd.

Doesn't it seem like "spring" and "launch" are redundant? Maybe it's just me. Carry on!

Nope. I looked at spring-launch rockets for my nephew. Besides, in this case Spring refers to the season--not that you were looking for a logical answer. ;)

when will they tell us which location gets the extra freebie!!

cookingwithdawn said:
when will they tell us which location gets the extra freebie!!

At Launch. They announce it when you're there. That's how they did it last year. Last year it was 3 locations (one for each day) and whichever ones Phil showed up to were the ones that had won it.

Last year I wanted to go to PA but it filled up and I ended up in Baltimore and of course PA won!!!! I think they got extra points too!

cookingwithdawn said:
Last year I wanted to go to PA but it filled up and I ended up in Baltimore and of course PA won!!!! I think they got extra points too!

Yes we did! :D This year though we all have to head to B'more since PA isn't an option.

Yahoo for PA - bummer I wasn't signed on then. 2011 - Go BALTIMORE! :p

If anyone registers for Atlanta or Jackson and then cannot go please let me know. Thanks!!

1. What products are being launched for the spring season?

Our spring launch features a variety of new products including a citrus press, herb mincer, and a vegetable peeler. We also have new cookware sets and kitchen gadgets to make your cooking experience even more enjoyable.

2. When will the spring launch products be available for purchase?

The spring launch products will be available for purchase starting on March 1st. Make sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out on these amazing new products!

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the spring launch?

Yes, we are offering a 10% discount on all spring launch products for the first week of their release. Additionally, if you host a party and reach a certain sales goal, you can earn free products from the spring launch.

4. Can I see the spring launch products in person before purchasing?

Absolutely! We will be hosting in-person demonstrations and parties featuring the spring launch products. You can also attend a virtual party to see the products in action and ask any questions you may have.

5. How can I stay updated on the spring launch and future product releases?

The best way to stay updated on our product launches and promotions is to sign up for our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media for sneak peeks and updates on new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U