• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Still Receive My Pampered Chef Rewards if I Go Inactive in February?

In summary, if you have sales in December but do not submit in February, you will still receive the change over kit and product you earned. However, if you have sales in January or February, you will need to submit in order to receive the product.
schel
What happens if I earned something in December and I go inactive in Feb? Will I still get my change over kit or earned product?
Schel

Still wondering...

I have no idea - I'm a newbie. Perhaps an email to Home Office for the key?:balloon:

If you had earned it you will recive it. For the change over kit I think theywould still send it too.

I think you need to be active, I know the changeover kit is not sent until $150 in sales is submitted.

Check in the Policy online. It will tell you I believe in there about the changeover kit. I'm not so sure about earned product, but I would think you'd still get it. I do think you need to be active for the changeover- just not sure the details.

You will get the product you earned but you need to be active to get a changeover kit.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "inactive."The last few years I had sales in November and December, not in January and though I DID have sales in February, that show usually was submitted after the changeover kit arrived.I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure this was the case because I wanted to see what was going to be discontinued or going up in price before I bought items for myself.Oh and I had SAT products those years too.This question does seem to come up every year ...

Looking at the SAT flyer, it says what you need to do to earn but doesn't specify your status at delivery time so I believe you will get it. If you earned SAT in Dec and didn't submit after that you would lose career sales if you don't submit in Feb but would still be a consultant (not 6 months without sales). It does specify that to get the director package a director must submit required sales in 3 of 4 specific months AND be a director when the products are shipped so since it doesn't specify for the SAT products what the status is you should be fine.

Of course, to prevent such worry it's always best to submit every month. :cool:

schel said:
What happens if I earned something in December and I go inactive in Feb? Will I still get my change over kit or earned product?
Schel

Did you submit in January? If so, there is no issue at all as you don't go 'inactive' until Feb ends. Why not get on the phone - you still have time to collect orders in Jan and get something booked in Feb...

If you didn't (won't be) submit in Jan see my above post. I really believe you are fine either way and will get the product you earned.

Thanks, I am having a hard January and Feb looks better, so it would be only Jan without any sales. Thanks everyone.
Schel

Related to Will I Still Receive My Pampered Chef Rewards if I Go Inactive in February?

1. What is "Anyone Know?"

"Anyone Know?" is a popular cooking community where users can ask and answer questions related to cooking, recipes, and kitchen tools.

2. How can I join "Anyone Know?"

To join "Anyone Know?", simply create a free account on our website and you will have access to the community and all its features.

3. Can I ask questions about non-Pampered Chef products on "Anyone Know?"

Yes, "Anyone Know?" is an open platform where users can ask and answer questions about all types of cooking and kitchen-related topics, including non-Pampered Chef products.

4. Are Pampered Chef consultants or employees the only ones allowed to answer questions on "Anyone Know?"

No, anyone can join "Anyone Know?" and contribute by asking and answering questions. However, Pampered Chef consultants and employees may provide expert advice and knowledge on our products.

5. Is "Anyone Know?" a reliable source for cooking and kitchen information?

While "Anyone Know?" is a community-driven platform, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information provided. We encourage users to use their own discretion and consult multiple sources for reliable information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pchefjodie