• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Next Steps for New Consultants: Signing Your Agreement Online

In summary, you will need to create an account on the website and then you will be able to access the information.
turtle15
I just signed my agreement online! What is the next step? Will I get an e-mail online to be able to access info?

if memory serves, yes. but don't quote me. congrats! welcome to the family!

Anyone have any idea how long that might take? I am really anxious, can you tell???

it can take 24-48hrs!!! I remember wanting to get one sooooo bad!!!!! Welcome and goodluck!!

Welcome, welcome! You are going to have so much fun and be so happy you started your business. You have that extra 30 days to earn more in you starter months too. Congratulations! We are here to help, so ask away.

Thank everyone! Hopefully I will be able to get on tonight!!! I am very excited about the extra 30 days!

Anyone have any tips? Do you all reccommend that I set up a website right away?

Congratulations and welcome! I do not recommend setting up a website right away due to the expense and there are things like wedding registries that you cannot access until you have "qualified".Start making those calls and get parties lined up, your kit will arrive soon! Best wishes to you, and check this site often -- I've been in the business 2 years and just started here about 1 year ago -- it is soooo in credibly helpful. I wish I'd known about it when I joined.You can try out a couple of recipes while you wait for your papers and let them bake while making some calls. Ask friends and family to "help" you to start out. People really do like to help people.

Thank you!

If you can afford to start up your website, I think it's a good idea. It's a helpful tool. I wish that I had had it when I first started. I had some family out of state who did catalog shows for me. The website would have made it easier for some of their guests to view the catalog and order and pay on line.

It took about 12 hours to get my login information! It was the longest 18 hours of my life! and I was asleep for most of it! I signed later one evening, went to bed, and had to wait a while into the morning to get the email!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to sign up and purchase a starter kit. This kit includes all the necessary tools and resources to start your Pampered Chef business. You will also receive access to training materials and support from your upline and the company.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, enjoy a generous discount on products, and receive exclusive discounts and rewards. You will also have access to training and support from a community of consultants.

3. How do I host a successful party as a new consultant?

Hosting a successful party involves inviting guests, showcasing products, and teaching them how to use them. As a new consultant, it is important to practice your presentation and engage with your guests to create a fun and informative atmosphere. You can also offer special deals and incentives to encourage purchases.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a new consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to sell products both in-person and online. You can set up a personal website through the company and share it with your network to reach a wider audience. However, it is recommended to also host in-person parties to build personal connections with customers.

5. How do I handle customer service as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef has a dedicated customer service team to handle any issues or concerns from your customers. You can direct them to the company's website or contact customer service on their behalf. It is important to also provide excellent customer service yourself by following up with customers and addressing any concerns promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_izzybella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies