1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New consultant, lots of questions

1. I have not signed an agreement yet but I have my launch party next Friday. Should I have signed an agreement yet? What is the protocol when it comes to new consultants and the launch? I've been reading through the threads and files about training, etc, and I don't have a clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing. I feel like in the next 10 days I should be preparing for the show so I at least sound like I know *something* about the business but I don't have access to training materials! Help!

2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

you haven't signed your agreement yet, so does that mean you don't have your starter kit? who is doing your launch party for you? since you don't have your kit yet i am assuming your director will be doing that?

Aug 31, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

you need to sign your agreement before you can start any online training, you need to have your consultant id number to log onto consultant corner and such.

Aug 31, 2009
  4. I don't have anything and it's making me nervous! My recruiter is doing my launch party but she's pretty new (started in May) so I don't know if she's sure of what she's doing. Should I get the commission from the launch party or would she?

5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It depends on how you sign. If you pay for the kit up front, get your consultant number & submit the show under your name, you would get the commission. If you let your recruiter do the show, enter the show under her name and you use the $20 or $40 credit towards your kit then your recruiter will get the commission. I opted to buy the kit so that my show sales (over $800) would go toward my qualification as a new consultant. But it's all in what your budget allows. ;)

Aug 31, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey Jacqui- Give Tiffany a ring. It sounds to me what you two agreed to (make sure you're on the same page!) is that she would do the show for you and she would give you all the bookings and recruit leads and you would get the kit credit.

If you sign now you can't get a kit credit afterwards- you can host your show and get the commission, but you can't get a kit credit.

There are different ways of working your grand opening, and the way Tiffany has yours set up is exactly how I did it for my last recruit because she too wanted to take advantage of the kit credit, but make sure you are on the same page before you send out invitations, etc.

I know she will get in touch with you, I gave her a ring and let her know you had a few questions :)

Aug 31, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted