• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Lots of Questions

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant who has not signed their agreement yet but has a launch party coming up. They are unsure about what they should be doing to prepare for the show and are concerned about not having access to training materials. They also have questions about how the launch party commission will work. It is recommended that they contact their recruiter to clarify any confusion and make sure they are on the same page before sending out invitations.
chef_izzybella
I have not signed an agreement yet but I have my launch party next Friday. Should I have signed an agreement yet? What is the protocol when it comes to new consultants and the launch? I've been reading through the threads and files about training, etc, and I don't have a clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing. I feel like in the next 10 days I should be preparing for the show so I at least sound like I know *something* about the business but I don't have access to training materials! Help!

you haven't signed your agreement yet, so does that mean you don't have your starter kit? who is doing your launch party for you? since you don't have your kit yet i am assuming your director will be doing that?

you need to sign your agreement before you can start any online training, you need to have your consultant id number to log onto consultant corner and such.

I don't have anything and it's making me nervous! My recruiter is doing my launch party but she's pretty new (started in May) so I don't know if she's sure of what she's doing. Should I get the commission from the launch party or would she?

It depends on how you sign. If you pay for the kit up front, get your consultant number & submit the show under your name, you would get the commission. If you let your recruiter do the show, enter the show under her name and you use the $20 or $40 credit towards your kit then your recruiter will get the commission. I opted to buy the kit so that my show sales (over $800) would go toward my qualification as a new consultant. But it's all in what your budget allows. ;)

Hey Jacqui- Give Tiffany a ring. It sounds to me what you two agreed to (make sure you're on the same page!) is that she would do the show for you and she would give you all the bookings and recruit leads and you would get the kit credit.If you sign now you can't get a kit credit afterwards- you can host your show and get the commission, but you can't get a kit credit.There are different ways of working your grand opening, and the way Tiffany has yours set up is exactly how I did it for my last recruit because she too wanted to take advantage of the kit credit, but make sure you are on the same page before you send out invitations, etc.I know she will get in touch with you, I gave her a ring and let her know you had a few questions :)

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up and purchase a starter kit. You can do this online or through a current consultant. Once you have your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products to earn income.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, catalogs, business supplies, and training materials. The exact contents may vary, but generally it includes enough products to hold your first few parties and start building your business.

3. How do I earn money as a consultant?

You can earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant through hosting parties and selling products. You will earn a commission on all sales made at your parties, as well as on any online orders placed through your personal website. You can also earn bonuses for reaching certain sales goals and recruiting new consultants.

4. Do I have to meet a certain sales quota?

There is no monthly sales quota for Pampered Chef consultants. However, in order to remain active and receive commission, you must submit at least $150 in sales every three months. This can easily be achieved by hosting just a few parties.

5. What kind of support and training is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for new consultants, including online training, webinars, and local in-person training sessions. You will also have a mentor to help guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. In addition, there is a community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies