• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Believe It's Been Five Years Since I Signed My Consultant Agreement?

In summary, a group of consultants are celebrating their five-year anniversaries with the company. They reflect on how time flies when you're having fun and congratulate each other. Some mention receiving a special button at the national conference for reaching five years with the company. There is also a discussion about when the five-year anniversary is counted from, either when they signed or when they qualified.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
FIVE years ago today I signed my consultant agreement!:D
Time flies when your having fun! LOL!!

Congrats Erin! I hit mine in March.... time does fly!!!

congrats---I will be 5 in March---

Wo-hoo! Time definately flies when you're having fun:balloon:

erinyourpclady said:
FIVE years ago today I signed my consultant agreement!:D
Time flies when your having fun! LOL!!
Congratulations!

I giggle every time I see you post because Smith is my maiden name and I met and married my hubby when he was stationed at Camp Lejeune.

Congratulations! Special button at National for you!

Lisa

Here is to a another 5 wonderful years Erin:chef:

Congratulations, Erin! Here's to another 5 years!

:balloon: Congrats! ! ! !:balloon:

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope the next 5+ are as wonderful.

Congrats!!! to you. You also made me realize that this is my anniversary too. I started in January of 2000! Have a great month and hope you have many more.

Happy Anniversary! My five year will be at the end of this month! :sing:

Happy Anniversary! I'll be there in 2 years!! You get your 5 year button at conference! How exciting!!

Oh, we get a 5-year button at conference? I hit mine in July - I signed in July but my first month was "October" (back when you could set it up like that) - will I get mine?

cathyskitchen said:
Oh, we get a 5-year button at conference? I hit mine in July - I signed in July but my first month was "October" (back when you could set it up like that) - will I get mine?

I was just gonna ask that, does it go by when you signed or when you "qualified"? I signed in May but I didn't qualify until Oct..I was preg when I signed so it took me a little longer! (and the qualifications were different then too!:)

Related to Can You Believe It's Been Five Years Since I Signed My Consultant Agreement?

1. What are some gift ideas for my anniversary?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great anniversary gifts. Some popular options include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, or Cutlery Set. You can also browse our gift guide for more inspiration!

2. How can I make a special anniversary dinner at home?

We have a wide range of recipes on our website that are perfect for a romantic dinner at home. From elegant dishes like Beef Wellington to cozy comfort foods like Chicken Pot Pie, you can find the perfect recipe to celebrate your anniversary together.

3. Do you have any tips for hosting an anniversary party?

Absolutely! We have a blog post on our website with tips for hosting a successful anniversary party, including menu planning, decorations, and more. You can also shop our entertaining products to make your party even more special.

4. Can I customize a product as an anniversary gift?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our products at this time. However, you can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card with your gift.

5. Are there any sales or promotions for anniversary gifts?

We often have sales and promotions throughout the year, so make sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any special offers. You can also check out our outlet section for discounted items that would make great anniversary gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie