• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I'm Now a Consultant and Can't Wait to Try My New Products!

In summary, Joy and Gina are excited to be consultants and look forward to the challenges and opportunities that await them in 2008.
ChefJoyJ
I'm finally a consultant! I signed my agreement this morning, so my kit should soon be on the way!! :D

I can't wait to open my box and see all my new "toys"! It will be like Christmas all over again! Now I can start practicing my recipes and using the products from the kit while cooking! :love:

I'm so excited!! Let the fun begin!!! :chef:

Congratulations Joy! Enjoy! :)

Congratulations! And kick some booty with your extra 30 days.

Way to Go! You are SO ready to go with PC!

Congratulations! I signed up yesterday, and I share your excitement! Woo Hoo! Here we come 2008!

And also welcome to our own little asylum here on CS.You already know that we're all here because we're not all there.

(No smart remarks required from chefann, either.)

Welcome Joy and Gina! I am sure that you will find lots of help and support here and fun here! On the most part we are one big happy family here!

Good luck in 2008 with your new businesses!!!!!

Congrats ans best of luck to you in your new adventure!!

woo-hoo Joy! I can't wait to see what an awesome consultant you'll be:balloon:

Congrats and a big welcome to both of you!!!

Thanks guys! :D I just wanted to share my excitement that I had *finally* signed my agreement - after a month or so of biding my time, waiting until closer to Jan. Yeah!! Now I'm a consultant. Future director - you are in my sights! :chef:

Congrats on signing too Gina! I look forward to getting to know you better - sharing stories of our first 60 days... 60 days! Not 30. 60! What a great time for us to be starting! :)

Oh - another exciting moment - my consultant number came in an email today. I was quite happy to see that! Made it feel official and all. :D

Last edited:
Congratulations on signing up Joy and Gina - and good luck with your future endeavors! Enjoy yourself:)

Welcome and Congrats to both of you!

Congratulations!

Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to receive my kit! I was on the fence for a while too, but the 60 days offer is terrific! Very excited & feels great!

Congrats to you both!

How exciting!! Way to bring in the new year ladies!!! I wish you nothing but $1000 shows!!!!

chefkristin said:
I wish you nothing but $1000 shows!!!!

Me too! :D

Wouldn't it be great if they were all that big?? ;)

Wooo hoooo! Congratulations!

I too am a new Consultant.. I was considering it for about 3 years... but in the last new months I was REALLY considering it!!!! I'm glad I signed tho and now I can't wait for my kit to arrive!! It cant come soon enough!!!

What is the process for signing my Pampered Chef agreement?

The process for signing your Pampered Chef agreement is simple. Once you have completed your training and received your starter kit, you will need to read through the agreement and sign it. You can then either scan and email the signed agreement back to your consultant or mail it to our corporate headquarters.

What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies and training materials. These items are carefully selected to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business and provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.

Do I need to purchase products to sell as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to purchase products to sell as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our business model is based on party sales, so you will earn commission on the products you sell at parties. However, many consultants choose to purchase products at a discount for personal use or to have on hand for demonstrations.

What kind of support will I receive as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive support from your upline (the person who recruited you) as well as from our corporate team. We offer training materials, online resources, and a supportive community of consultants to help you succeed. Your upline will also be available to answer any questions and provide guidance as you learn the business.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn extra income, and access to high-quality products at a discount. Additionally, you will have the chance to connect with others and build relationships through our party model, and you will have the support of a well-established and respected company behind you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichelleT
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies