• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!

In summary, Chef Kearns and Becky celebrate their six-year anniversary. They discuss changes that have taken place in that time, including the economy and ownership of the company. They also discuss how long it takes for things to settle after a lot of change.
baychef
Silver Member
:party:Nine years ago today, I signed up as a consultant!!! Time has flown because I am having fun!!!:party::chef:

Wahoooo!!!!

Congratulations!!! 9 years! NIce!

Congratulations! Man, you've seen the company change a bunch!! How long does it take for things to settle? I feel very uneasy. It's not that I mind change, but it is change!!

:party:HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!:party:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :party:

Chef Kearns said:
How long does it take for things to settle? /QUOTE]

Not to scare you but...settle???
LOL

It doesn't!!! I think that is what attracts me to a job. My full time job is sort or like that too!!

Seriously, there are MANY changes "now more than ever". (just a little joke there)This is just my humble and uneducated guess as to why.

The economy is strained (for some that is an understatement). There are several long standing businesses that are either in trouble or folding. (Two Sister Gourmet, Home Interiors and more I can not recall). We have Warren Buffett as our owner now. He is not the God of finance, but he hasn't done too shabby in life so he knows how to keep a business going. My guess is that A) we needed to change somethings and we have alot of "things" to this business. B) we (Warren and all of us) want to be here when our economy returns to a little better time.

A few years back, my SD did a quiz about terms and products they used to do. Many things had changed even at that time. Imagine what some such as Nancy Jo Ryan have seen!:bugeye:

Happy Anniversary!! :D:D That's great! I signed up six years ago this past Monday! Wow, that's weird to think back to.

Congratulations!!! I can't wait until I get to celebrate that kind of longevity with PC! You're an inspiriation!

pamperedbecky said:
Happy Anniversary!! :D:D That's great! I signed up six years ago this past Monday! Wow, that's weird to think back to.

Congratulations Becky!! In August, it will be six years for me too.

Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Way to go, COngrats!!!

Related to It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!

What is the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion?

The "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion is a special offer for our loyal customers to celebrate their anniversary of being a Pampered Chef customer. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards.

How do I participate in the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a member of our Pampered Chef community and have an active account. Simply log in to your account on the day of your anniversary and the offer will be automatically applied to your order.

What discounts and rewards are included in the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion?

The specific discounts and rewards vary each year, but they typically include a percentage off your order and/or free products. These offers are exclusive to the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion and are not available at any other time.

Can I combine the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Is the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion available in all countries?

At this time, the "It's My Pampered Chef Anniversary Today!" promotion is only available for customers in the United States and Canada. We hope to expand this promotion to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet