• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient Online Registration | Get DH's Approval Easily - Register Now!

In summary, Tracey was trying to find out if she could still register online or not, and she found out that all registration is now on-site at McCormick Place. Sharisse is trying to find a way to get to the conference, and she has found out that Southwest Airlines is a cheaper option than O'hare. Leah is trying to find someone to baby sit for her twins.
momoftwins
I am still trying to get DH convinced to let me go! Anyway, I was trying to see if I could register online an I can't find a link. Am I missing it somewhere????? Guess I will just have to mail it in.

I think you may have to fax it now so they can process it by hand since most of registration is done.

Home > Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Conferences > National Conference

I don't know if you can still register online or not, but the link would be on that page if you could. I already registered adn there was no registration link for me, but there was a Registration form I could print and mail or fax.

I thought I saw on there that all registration now was on-site at McCormick Place. Not sure though.

Thanks ladies! I will just call them tomorrow and find out. I may just have to fax it in if I can go.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I thought I saw on there that all registration now was on-site at McCormick Place. Not sure though.
thought I saw the same thing! Good luck!

I just called H.O. to find out about registration and we do have to register on-site now. Also, if you register on-site and want to do a home office tour, you'll have to wait in a stand-by line and see if there are any openings.

Thanks Tracey - I had to call and ask something else and asked about that too and got the same answer! Ugh! Just wish I could fax it in. Oh well! Still trying to get DH to give me the okay!

ChefTS said:
I just called H.O. to find out about registration and we do have to register on-site now. Also, if you register on-site and want to do a home office tour, you'll have to wait in a stand-by line and see if there are any openings.
That kinda stinks, but at least you can still go!

I again called HO as I wanted to know what payment options we had if we register on site and it is the same as if we would mail it in or fax it in (PC Debit/PC Credit/personal check/money order).

The only thing holding me back from going now is finding someone to watch my twins are our house. My friend will watch them but wants to do it at her house and she does not feel comfortable driving with other peoples kids in a car. She lives about 20-25 minutes from our house and DH doesn't want to drop the kids off there and pick them up each day (I am a SAHM). My mom is currently camping until Wednesday and will ask if she can get vacation time for those days. I also just emailed another friend whose daughter is 3 days younger than my twins if she can watch them at my house so will see what I find out. My sister consultant is holding a spot for me in her room but she wants to find another person so we have 4 people and she called me this afternoon and 2 people want the spot. UGH! Anyway, but she knows what I am trying to do. The other thing is airfare is starting to get really expensive and flights are limited.

Last edited:
Sharisse..... Southwest Airlines and if you fly in to Midway it's a bit cheaper than O'hare though I like flying into O'hare better than Midway....I hope you are able to come!!!

That it the airline I am looking at and I have always flown into Midway.

We hope you can come....

Thanks Leah! I too hope I can come! I really really need it!

You just need baby sitters for the twins right??

yeah pretty much - I thought it was the money DH was holding back on but it is childcare. I have a friend that said she would watch them but he would have to drive to their house everyday to take the twins there and then pick them back up (it is about 20-25 minutes from our house) after work. He said that does not sound fun and does not want to do it. My DH is very stubborn! ugh! I so hate men somedays! LOL!

Well you can tell him..... that he just might have much of a choice in the matter... LOL

My mom is going to be able to come and watch my twins for me! YEAH!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!! I am so happy that you get to come to conference!!

Related to Convenient Online Registration | Get DH's Approval Easily - Register Now!

What is the process for online registration?

The process for online registration is simple and convenient. You will need to fill out a registration form with your personal information, select the event or product that you want to register for, and then submit the form. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

How do I get my DH's approval for the registration?

If you need to get your DH's approval for the registration, you can simply provide their email address in the designated field on the registration form. They will receive an email with a link to approve your registration. Once they approve, you will be notified via email.

Can I register for multiple events or products at once?

Yes, our online registration system allows you to register for multiple events or products at once. Simply select all the items you want to register for and submit the form. You will receive a confirmation email for each registration.

Is my personal information secure when registering online?

Yes, we take the security of your personal information very seriously. Our online registration system uses advanced encryption to protect your data, and we never share or sell your information to third parties.

What if I need to make changes to my registration?

If you need to make changes to your registration, such as updating your personal information or canceling your registration, you can do so by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with any changes you need to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • General Chat
Replies