• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registration for Nat'l Conf. '09?

In summary, Amanda registered for the National Conference in April of 2009, and she paid $200 in fees. She also did a Ho tour and saved $60. She made most of the products she sold this year, except for the invitations she mailed out.
babywings76
Gold Member
When did we register (roughly) for Nat'l Conference '09? I'm trying to figure out when I registered and how much it was. I joined the Conference Club late, so I have in my commission statements a few months of those deductions. But I can't find in my bank/CC statements when I registered and how much. I'm trying to go through and update my expenses so we can get our taxes done.

Is there a record somewhere on CC from when we pay for registration of these events?

I'm asking about last year's conference. I'm trying to figure out how much I paid for registration outside of what was deducted from my Conference Club.

I think it was april when we started to register. Look in the April May bank statements. It was $200 for the main event and if you did the tour it was about $25 more, and i cant remember if there was any other fees.

Okay, so I think this mysterious $175 charge to PC must be my registration then. I can't find anything else that matches it. I did do a HO tour plus had $60 saved up from Conference Club.

That sounds about right, Amanda. Registration opened April 14 or 15 last year.

Thanks.

So, it looks like I lost over $900 on the business this year. DH isn't too happy. Of course I had to tell him we were including the cost of the products that I have for life now, plus grocery expenses (where we ate the food) for recipe trials, etc.

This just makes me wonder how you guys do it. I have never "paid" myself. Never spent commission money on a bill or non-PC item. All I have earned, I've rolled over into the business (attending Conference, Spring Launch, supply orders, samples, etc.)

I'm starting to simplify my business though. No more mailing off host's invites, no more going crazy with tons of recipes for my Season Kick Off parties, trying to simplify my host packets so I use less ink and labels.

It's funny. I have friends who do their best to come as close to breaking even as possible every year. I like to be able to show The Furry Guy that my business makes money. I found that simplifying things and buying only things that I truly needed helped me to do that.

I make money....but like Rae, I've simplified, and I rarely have to buy product anymore.

I earn most of the new products...and if I don't earn them, for the last few years, I've had PC dollars to purchase most of what I want. Anything beyond that, and I just wait until I host my own show, and use FPV and 50-60% off items to purchase what I need.

I don't spend a lot of money on fancy copying, etc. Except for changeover host packets, the vast majority of my host packets are handed out at shows. My host packets are extremely simple. All of the beautiful, fancy flyers did absolutely nothing for my show sales, and they cost a lot of time and money - so I quit doing them.

The one thing that I won't scrimp on is mailing out invites for my hosts, although I have started sending just the mini w/ the invite on it, instead of a mini w/ a full page invite. That seems to be working very well.

I always sign up for conference club as soon as I'm able. That is a great way to pay for conference. Always before I've earned at least $50 off conference, and this year, I earned free conference, so I'll be using my conference club money to pay for the hotel, and restaurants, and travel expenses.

1. What is the deadline for registration for Nat'l Conf. '09?

The deadline for registration for Nat'l Conf. '09 is July 1st, 2009. After this date, registration will no longer be available.

2. Can I register for Nat'l Conf. '09 at the event?

No, all attendees must register for Nat'l Conf. '09 prior to the event. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.

3. How much does registration for Nat'l Conf. '09 cost?

The registration fee for Nat'l Conf. '09 is $250 per person. This includes access to all workshops, sessions, and meals during the event.

4. Can I transfer my registration to someone else?

Yes, you may transfer your registration to another person as long as you notify us at least 14 days prior to the event. Please note that there may be a transfer fee.

5. Is there a discount for group registrations?

Yes, there is a group discount available for groups of 10 or more people. Please contact our customer service team for more information on how to register as a group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Leanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • esavvymom