• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question About Registration and Conf. Club

In summary, to register for the Conference Club, visit the website and click on "Join Now". There is a $50 annual fee for membership, which includes exclusive perks and benefits. Membership can be cancelled at any time through the website, but fees are non-refundable. To access events, members will receive a unique code on their membership card. Memberships are non-transferable, but can be gifted through the website.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I plan to earn at least 1/2 off conference if not free... might as well shoot high right? I have also already put enough in Conf. Club to pay my registration. If I register with my Conf. Club money and then earn either level, will they pay me the difference? I know that last year I got some refunded the month before conference but I am just not certain about how it all worked... sorry... I should know this by now.

If you earn 1/2 price or FREE you will get refunded in your comm. check.

Thank you!

1. How do I register for the Conference Club?

To register for the Conference Club, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be asked to fill out a registration form with your personal information and payment details. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

2. Is there a fee to join the Conference Club?

Yes, there is a fee to join the Conference Club. The annual membership fee is $50 and it will give you access to exclusive perks and benefits such as discounted ticket prices, early access to event registration, and special gifts.

3. Can I cancel my Conference Club membership?

Yes, you can cancel your Conference Club membership at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and go to the "My Memberships" section. From there, you can click on the "Cancel Membership" button and follow the prompts. Please note that membership fees are non-refundable.

4. How do I access the Conference Club events?

Once you have joined the Conference Club, you will receive a membership card with a unique code. This code will grant you access to the events. Simply present your membership card at the event registration desk and you will be checked in.

5. Can I transfer my Conference Club membership to someone else?

No, Conference Club memberships are non-transferable. Each membership is tied to a specific individual and cannot be shared or transferred to another person. If you are interested in purchasing a membership for someone else, you can do so by gifting them a membership through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AshleyAllison