• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed for Cluster Mate

This conversation is about a clustermate of mine who is in severe financial distress and has put on a brave face. The power company came to shut her power off and she needs prayers not only for this specific situation, but also for clarity when prioritizing her spending. With this going on, she's going to need to hire a 24-hour sitter for that week, plus hotel, meals, etc. So conference will be a large financial outlay for her.
chefann
Gold Member
Please say a prayer for a clustermate of mine. She's experiencing severe financial distress, but has put on a brave face. I wouldn't know about her problems if another consultant hadn't been on the phone with her when the power company came to shut her power off.

She needs prayers not only to help her through this specific situation, but also for clarity when prioritizing her spending. With this going on, I'm shocked that she's still planning to attend conference - and she didn't earn half price or free registration, nor did she have registration funds set aside in conference club. She's going to need to hire a 24-hour sitter for that week, plus hotel, meals, etc. So conference will be a large financial outlay for her.

Prayers said.

Wow. I will certainly pray for guidance and direction for her.

I am praying for discernment and clarity now.

I'll pray as the others are praying.
Sounds like she might be in a little denial as to the severity of her circumstances...I'm sure it's stressful to think about what's happening.

Prayers being said!

Prayers sent up!!

Thanks, everyone. I struggled to even post that this morning - I didn't want to sound too judgemental about her situation, even though I think she's making a HUGE mistake to even plan to go to conference. She was given 9 days to make full payment. The utility won't leave the power on otherwise - even if she sends in partial payment. The sad part is that her children will suffer if the power is cut. My clustermate homeschools, and does most of it on the computer.

I thought it was against the law to shut off power when children were involved?

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to pray for her and her situation.

pamperedlinda said:
I thought it was against the law to shut off power when children were involved?

In the winter, when the heat depends on it. Summer's a different story.

1. What is a "Cluster Mate" and why do they need prayers?

A "Cluster Mate" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a consultant who is a part of the same team or cluster. They may need prayers for various reasons, such as personal or health issues, challenges in their business, or dealing with difficult situations.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for a Cluster Mate?

If you know a Cluster Mate who needs prayers, you can reach out to your team leader or cluster leader to share the request. They can then pass it on to the rest of the team for prayers and support.

3. Can I share a specific prayer request or does it have to be general?

You can share both general and specific prayer requests for a Cluster Mate. However, it's important to respect their privacy and only share what they are comfortable with. You can also ask for their permission before sharing any specific details.

4. Is there a specific time or way to pray for a Cluster Mate?

There is no set time or way to pray for a Cluster Mate. You can pray for them whenever you feel called to do so, and in whatever way feels most comfortable to you. Some people may choose to pray silently, while others may want to gather as a team and pray together.

5. Can I do anything else to support a Cluster Mate besides praying?

Yes, there are many ways you can support a Cluster Mate besides praying. You can reach out to them to offer words of encouragement or a listening ear. You can also offer practical help, such as assisting with their business or sending them a care package. The most important thing is to let them know they are not alone and that you are there for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Gina M