• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference More Questions...

In summary, the conversation is about the National Conference for consultants and the potential financial costs. The cost includes registration, tour, airfare, and room fees. The cost is tax deductible and conference club participants are guaranteed the early-bird registration fee. Tips for making the conference more affordable include sharing a room, budgeting meals, and setting aside commission from shows for the conference fund. It is recommended to have a full PC calendar set up before attending the conference. The conversation concludes with the statement that if money is a concern, it may affect the overall experience at the conference.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
Hello,

I am a new consultant and at my cluster meeting tonight everyone was talking about going to National Conference. They said it is a lot of fun and very good for your business. My only problem is I live in New York and it will be expensive to go ($200 registration + $25 for the tour + about $200 airfare).

Tell me your experiences with National Conference. I really like the people in my cluster and it seems like it would be a fun weekend but that is an awful lot of money (and I already spent my PC dollars on the spring samples, :( oops!) Is the cost tax deductible?

Also if you do not do Conference Club does the registration price go up? Please let me know about your experience and whether you think it is worth the money, thanks so much! :chef:

Registration price does not go up if you don't do conference club. Basically conference club is just like a PC savings account to be used toward conference. Makes saving a little easier if they are keeping the money from the get-go.

The cost is tax deductible. And don't forget the room fee - which to me is the real problem that I have with conference. The rooms are expensive even when you are sharing but having said that........Conference is totally worth it. Especially for a new consultant who is looking at actually running this as a business and not a hobby or a way to get products herself.

In the past there has sometimes been a month in the spring where you could earn reduced rate or free registration. Maybe we'll get lucky and that will come along again.

The Furry Guy and I have discussed this. My business always experiences a sizable boost after NC. It helps me with both specific information with steps for solving my own business issues and a re-igniting of my passion for PC.

The answer about conference club was incomplete. Conference Club participants are guaranteed the early-bird registration fee. If you don't have conf club and register after the early bird date, it's usually $50 (or so) more. Conf club participants get the early bird price, even if they register late - although not if they register on-site.Conference can be a significant investment. But there are ways to make it more affordable, and less of a drain on family finances.
  • Find a room in a non-conference hotel that's within a block or so of a conference hotel. You'll pay less for the room, but will still be able to take the bus to the conference center (instead of blowing the savings on cabs).
  • Fill the room - share it with 3 other people. Then you're each only paying for 1/4 of the room.
  • Don't add additional days to your travel unless you absolutely need to. You may save $50 on your airfare, but if you have to buy 2 more meals and spend another night in a hotel, you haven't really saved anything.
  • Budget your meals. It's tempting to go overboard and eat at really nice places in Chicago. But there are also small spots with really good food that won't set you back as much.
  • Earmark 1 show a month as your "Conference Show." Set aside the commission from that show in your conference fund. This tip is most effective if you ADD an additional show each month to your calendar.
  • Hold a garage/yard sale to not only declutter, but add a few bucks to your fund.
  • Research alternative transportation to Chicago. Depending on where you live, you may be able to catch a train or a bus to Chicago for less than airfare, without spending 3 days enroute. HO offers their parking lot for consultants who drive in, just pay a small fee to cover a charter bus from there to downtown. If you have a decent size group that can share a van, this can be an economical way to travel. And it allows you to share ideas (debrief) on the trip home.
  • Budget your stay in Chicago. It's too easy to get caught up in the excitement and overspend in the vendor area. Allow yourself a specific amount and don't go over that. Use cash - you'll have a better picture of how much you're actually spending. (And, yes, the hotels will take cash as payment.)
  • Have a full PC calendar for your return - and have it set up BEFORE you leave. You'll be excited and want to implement the things you learn. But staring at an empty calendar will dissipate that excitement faster than anything. Being able to hit the ground running will allow you to maximize your investment by putting things to use right away.
If money is at all weighing on you at conference, you won't enjoy yourself. And you won't be able to concentrate on learning while you're there.

Thank you so much Ann!
I am relatively new to PC and signed last year during conference time so this wil be my first experience also. You, by far, gave the most insight of anyone who posted on here so far. I wish someone would do a mini-tutorial so that we could better research the hotel options etc...My director is always pushing conference but has never given me a numerical list like you have. :)
Thanks again.

Linda

Ann is absolutely on the money (pun intended!). Going to National has a tremendous impact on your business, especially on how you view your business.

You never know what workshop or sidebar conversation is going to create your big a-ha moments, but you can count on having them. Besides, for three full days, you get to focus on nothing else but your business. That in itself is a huge boost.

Thanks Ann. I love all your ideas and it just totally reconfirmed how much I want/NEED to go to conference. My question is...when you pull it up on CN it shows a break down of costs that equal $580. Do you have to attend everything? Is this the costs IF you choose to attend everything? First timer here that just is confused!!! Thanks for your help ladies and gents!

Registration is only $200 with just a few extras if you want. Conference club lets you put more in if you want then they will reimburse you the extra. You can use this extra money as you wish.

chefann said:
The answer about conference club was incomplete. Conference Club participants are guaranteed the early-bird registration fee. If you don't have conf club and register after the early bird date, it's usually $50 (or so) more. Conf club participants get the early bird price, even if they register late - although not if they register on-site.

Conference can be a significant investment. But there are ways to make it more affordable, and less of a drain on family finances.
  • Find a room in a non-conference hotel that's within a block or so of a conference hotel. You'll pay less for the room, but will still be able to take the bus to the conference center (instead of blowing the savings on cabs).
  • Fill the room - share it with 3 other people. Then you're each only paying for 1/4 of the room.
  • Don't add additional days to your travel unless you absolutely need to. You may save $50 on your airfare, but if you have to buy 2 more meals and spend another night in a hotel, you haven't really saved anything.
  • Budget your meals. It's tempting to go overboard and eat at really nice places in Chicago. But there are also small spots with really good food that won't set you back as much.
  • Earmark 1 show a month as your "Conference Show." Set aside the commission from that show in your conference fund. This tip is most effective if you ADD an additional show each month to your calendar.
  • Hold a garage/yard sale to not only declutter, but add a few bucks to your fund.
  • Research alternative transportation to Chicago. Depending on where you live, you may be able to catch a train or a bus to Chicago for less than airfare, without spending 3 days enroute. HO offers their parking lot for consultants who drive in, just pay a small fee to cover a charter bus from there to downtown. If you have a decent size group that can share a van, this can be an economical way to travel. And it allows you to share ideas (debrief) on the trip home.
  • Budget your stay in Chicago. It's too easy to get caught up in the excitement and overspend in the vendor area. Allow yourself a specific amount and don't go over that. Use cash - you'll have a better picture of how much you're actually spending. (And, yes, the hotels will take cash as payment.)
  • Have a full PC calendar for your return - and have it set up BEFORE you leave. You'll be excited and want to implement the things you learn. But staring at an empty calendar will dissipate that excitement faster than anything. Being able to hit the ground running will allow you to maximize your investment by putting things to use right away.
If money is at all weighing on you at conference, you won't enjoy yourself. And you won't be able to concentrate on learning while you're there.

Ann - thank you so much! I'm saving this list. It's a great list to pass on to my cluster and my team.

A couple notes about some of Ann's points:

If you are concerned about sharing a room - don't be. It's only for a couple nights, and you spend very little time in your room. Many people on this board will be posting open spots in their rooms as the time gets closer. (and if you luck out, and get an awesome roommate like Amy07, you might even make an online friendship a real life friendship!:thumbup:)

I have never eaten at an expensive restaurant while at Conference. It can be tempting, but we have scoped out some great restaurants that have good food for less than $10 a person. My favorite is The Corner Bakery - they are all over the place, and soooo good. If you need to get breakfast one morning, they have great breakfasts too, for $5 and under! Helathy, yummy food.

We live close enough that we take a train into Chicago the morning conference starts, and leave as soon as conference is over. This makes it very economical - we carpool to the train station, and then it's $15-$16 for a roundtrip ticket by train! But I think many other people have also taken something called The Megabus - it leaves from different places in the country and is very inexpensive - google megabus, and I think you will find lots of info about it!

Ann, those are great tips that I'm going to start implementing now so I'm prepared for 2010, since I can't go this year. My work schedule conflicts with conference. I'll be up towards that area on travel for work, but with a co-worker and will be in class during the first 2 days of conference. blah!

Can PC Dollars be used for Conference Registration?

I really think that HO needs to provide a training outline for leaders to present to their teams about Conference, beyond the standard, "You need to go."And I speak from experience with the "if you're worried about money you won't get anything out of conference" statement. One of my team members was in that situation the year she went. The only thing she thought about at ALL while she was there was how she was spending money she didn't have. But she went because she didn't want to let us (the roommates) down. We could have found a replacement roomie. Instead she went deep, deep into debt to go, and had a lousy experience.Some more specifics...Usually, the conference hotels are the Chicago Hilton, Palmer House Hilton and Sheraton. Each hotel has its own fans and detractors. There are many websites that will allow you to search downtown Chicago and find other cheaper alternatives very close to those hotels. Ask your upline where your Executive banquet is going to be - that'll be the hotel you want to be in or near, just for the logistics of the banquet night.nldavis asked about going to everything... the $580 breakdown (when you sign up for Conference Club) is when you take a guest. You can take a non-consultant guest to Conference, and they have the option to attend all events, or pick and choose. You, as a consultant, will want to attend everything you are eligible to attend: general sessions, meals (the food may not be great, but you'll talk to the people at your table and share ideas), workshops, etc. The one thing you can skip if money is tight is the HO tour. That's an "extra" and isn't required for the complete conference experience.wadesgirl is absolutely correct that you can put extra into conf club. This is less painful if you sign up for the club right when it opens (usually August, for the following year's conference). Putting an extra $10 in a month will get you $100 back when you do register. That'll pay for the hotel (if you split a room 4 ways and stay 3 nights). And then you have less to come up with for the trip.Check with your cluster about their conference traditions. My cluster would walk to Au Bon Pain for breakfast on day 1 (that day usually starts after lunch for non-directors). ABP is much less expensive than eating in the hotel. You can also assign people in your cluster to research places to eat, and even make reservations as it gets closer.Typically, registraton includes some meals: breakfast, lunch (or career club lunch) and banquet on day 2, and breakfast (or new director breakfast) on day 3. Upper level directors have a couple more meals/receptions included. If you really don't want to eat out for the meals that aren't included, pack instant soup and protein bars in your suitcase. Most hotels have coffee makers that you can use to make hot water for instant meal mixes. The convention center also puts out dispensers of ice water. If you don't NEED bottled water, it's cheaper to drink that than to buy water from the vending machines (or take a couple bottles in your suitcase).

ChefBeckyD said:
We live close enough that we take a train into Chicago the morning conference starts, and leave as soon as conference is over. This makes it very economical - we carpool to the train station, and then it's $15-$16 for a roundtrip ticket by train! But I think many other people have also taken something called The Megabus - it leaves from different places in the country and is very inexpensive - google megabus, and I think you will find lots of info about it!
I also take the MegaBus. And I know that last year, Randy Weiss did, too (I saw her at the stop - she's my NED). If the bus is good enough for a NED, it's good enough for anyone!
nldavis321 said:
Can PC Dollars be used for Conference Registration?
Yes, they can.

OMG!~ I am jumping up and down right now!!!!! HOLY COW! I just earned registration and then some!!!!First 30 days....4 shows...100 PC DOLLARS, $1250 in sales....100 PC DOLLARS....New Consultant .....150 PC DOLLARS!!! I have 350 PC DOLLARS!!!! I am shaking. I am going to conference!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am picturing someone who just won the lottery right now!

exactly! I am so excited. WOW! Thanks guys!!!******high fives to EVERYONE!**********

ChefBeckyD said:
Ann - thank you so much! I'm saving this list. It's a great list to pass on to my cluster and my team.

A couple notes about some of Ann's points:

If you are concerned about sharing a room - don't be. It's only for a couple nights, and you spend very little time in your room. Many people on this board will be posting open spots in their rooms as the time gets closer. (and if you luck out, and get an awesome roommate like Amy07, you might even make an online friendship a real life friendship!:thumbup:)

I have never eaten at an expensive restaurant while at Conference. It can be tempting, but we have scoped out some great restaurants that have good food for less than $10 a person. My favorite is The Corner Bakery - they are all over the place, and soooo good. If you need to get breakfast one morning, they have great breakfasts too, for $5 and under! Helathy, yummy food.

aw shucks Becky!!

I love all of Ann's tips, and I plan to share this with my Team as well. But back to what Becky is saying with sharing a room with "strangers". I have NEVER stayed at conference/leadership with my Director or her Team. At conference last year I did have one of my Team members with me, and ended up staying with Becky & her Director. The great thing about sharing with "strangers" is that you learn so MUCH from others. You don't hear the same old same old. My DH still gets freaked out that I'm sharing a room with people I don't know - I think it is cool. It forces you out of your comfort zone!
Save a little now so that you can attend - you will reap HUGE rewards in return! I can't wait to go this year!:D

candiejayne said:
Ann, those are great tips that I'm going to start implementing now so I'm prepared for 2010, since I can't go this year. My work schedule conflicts with conference. I'll be up towards that area on travel for work, but with a co-worker and will be in class during the first 2 days of conference. blah!

YOU"RE NOT GOING!!?? :eek: WHAAAAAAA!!!:cry:

I sooooo wanted you as a roommate!

Sigh.

I have family all over the US so I'm hoping someone I'm related to lives near NC and I can stay with them. LOL

I'm so cheap LOL

Crystal Patton said:
YOU"RE NOT GOING!!?? :eek: WHAAAAAAA!!!:cry:

I sooooo wanted you as a roommate!

Sigh.

I have family all over the US so I'm hoping someone I'm related to lives near NC and I can stay with them. LOL

Sorry, I double booked myself, and one is paid for by my job, and I don't have a choice anymore LOL. Thats what I get for keeping multiple calendars. I have one for home life and one for work life, and they forget to check with each other every now and then.

candiejayne said:
Sorry, I double booked myself, and one is paid for by my job, and I don't have a choice anymore LOL. Thats what I get for keeping multiple calendars. I have one for home life and one for work life, and they forget to check with each other every now and then.

Well, that's it, we can't be friends anymore. I just can't associate myself with some who is so unorganized and forgetful.

Wait - I'm unorganized and forgetful AND I can't spell. Can you spell?

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO to conference!

The first year I went, I had an 18 mo old baby and I went "mainly" to get out of the house and be around others females! No joke!

I was doing about 2-3 shows a month, and the funny part is, I thought I was really rocking...I hadn't pictured doing much more than that at the time..I had no clue...

After conference, I got so much out of it, I started doing about 6-8 shows a month and I haven't stopped since! It is the BEST experience, if you are open to the ideas and the "overstimulation" of the whole thing! If you go w/ a negative attitude, you will not get as much out of it...hey, I was only going for some social time!

In addition to all that I got out of it afterwards, I took the HO tour and WON the shopping spree!

I will not skip conference unless there would be a major emergency or something. Start saving now and you won't be hurting when the time comes, take you income tax and buy your plane ticket and reserve some money aside for the hotel...

I think of conference now as a major part of keeping my business and my excitement about PC alive!

One word of caution about NC workshops--most of them cover the basics, and the basics never really change. If you're expecting to go and learn some super-secret way to overnight success, you'll be disappointed. If you go, though, looking to learn how other people have applied those basics, how to apply them in new ways, and/or new ways to look at the basics, you'll come back with lots of great ideas.

I really wish I could justify conference this year ... but I am just not sure I can justify it since the "stimulus" is coming in small little chunks. Plus I am still reeling and paying for things I put off so I could afford to eat in Chicago.That said ... my siggy is evidence that it is TOTALLY WORTH IT! And truth be told ... it was worth it before I won.Take the tour!This year, I plan to glean as much as I can from the others on this board ... and download all the training CDs from conference and listen to them over and over and over ....

I want to go...what is the overall price estimate?

raebates said:
One word of caution about NC workshops--most of them cover the basics, and the basics never really change. If you're expecting to go and learn some super-secret way to overnight success, you'll be disappointed. If you go, though, looking to learn how other people have applied those basics, how to apply them in new ways, and/or new ways to look at the basics, you'll come back with lots of great ideas.

This is so true...it's GREAT for new consultants, but the ones who have been in for a while can definitely get their moneys worth networking with some of the higher ups...if you are new, I say go, you have nothing to lose!

Anyone know where the conference is at? I mean, I know Chicago...but what hotel?

NC is at McCormick Place. The hotels are usually Palmer House Hilton, Chicago Hilton, and Sheraton. They'll be announced along with reservation instructions when registration opens.

nldavis321 said:
Anyone know where the conference is at? I mean, I know Chicago...but what hotel?
See post #12:
chefann said:
I really think that HO needs to provide a training outline for leaders to present to their teams about Conference, beyond the standard, "You need to go."

And I speak from experience with the "if you're worried about money you won't get anything out of conference" statement. One of my team members was in that situation the year she went. The only thing she thought about at ALL while she was there was how she was spending money she didn't have. But she went because she didn't want to let us (the roommates) down. We could have found a replacement roomie. Instead she went deep, deep into debt to go, and had a lousy experience.

Some more specifics...

Usually, the conference hotels are the Chicago Hilton, Palmer House Hilton and Sheraton. Each hotel has its own fans and detractors. There are many websites that will allow you to search downtown Chicago and find other cheaper alternatives very close to those hotels. Ask your upline where your Executive banquet is going to be - that'll be the hotel you want to be in or near, just for the logistics of the banquet night.

I would think this year's conference topics would provide more advice and tips on being successful in our "new economy". It's a much different time than what it was even just last year. I noticed a few 'changes' at today's Regional Training event (Raleigh), and on the recent videos. So I'd expect (and hope) we get more dialogue and discussion along those lines.When does registration typically open to everyone? (I came on the scene late and am not in Conf. Club.)

Registration usually opens up sometime in April I believe.

Thanks Ann. I recall reading that, but I wasnt sure where the actual Conference was held. raebates ~ Thank you as well for your answer!I was checking out the hotels and I just remembered....MILITARY ID GETS A DISCOUNT!I just cant wait to get there! I have never been to conference and never been to Chicago!

conference is absolutely the best!!!! Chicago is awesome -- just the networking with other people who love PC too!! Totally worth every $$, plus some! GO GO GO!

nldavis321 said:
Thanks Ann. I recall reading that, but I wasnt sure where the actual Conference was held.

raebates ~ Thank you as well for your answer!

I was checking out the hotels and I just remembered....MILITARY ID GETS A DISCOUNT!

I just cant wait to get there! I have never been to conference and never been to Chicago!

We also get a conference discount, so you might want to compare the two and see which one is better.

dang!!! I will really miss conference this year (and seeing all of my buddies) :(

Hello! Newbie here!

Does anyone know which airport would be the best to fly into???

Thanks!

Pittsburgh!!!!Then you can drive over with my mom and me! heehee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be going again this year!!!! :)

part of wave 2...

I'm curious, I've heard some of you mention that there are less expensive hotels in walking distance to the traditional "conference" hotels. Can you give some examples? I've looked into this possibility but didn't find anything that offered much difference... Of course I'm checking out the possibilities for my cluster and my team because I won't be able to go this year... :(

I'll be 8.5 months prego and I don't think they'll let me fly...:rolleyes: :D

I know some people have used Priceline. My former upline found rooms at the Essex Inn one year. They were a lot less expensive than the Conference hotels (which usually run about $150-170 per night before taxes, and that's with the conference rate), but it was not a pleasant experience. Some people in our group got sick from mold in the air conditioners, and one of my roommates was beaned when the showerhead fell off and hit her while she was showering.

chefann said:
I know some people have used Priceline. My former upline found rooms at the Essex Inn one year. They were a lot less expensive than the Conference hotels (which usually run about $150-170 per night before taxes, and that's with the conference rate), but it was not a pleasant experience. Some people in our group got sick from mold in the air conditioners, and one of my roommates was beaned when the showerhead fell off and hit her while she was showering.

Oh my! Not a pleasant experience indeed! I did see that hotel when I was looking last year but the prices were comparable to the Hilton so I didn't bother. I somehow had naive hopes that some of us could stay at the Best Western down the road, only to find there really is no such thing. :( I really really despise expensive hotels that charge for every little thing. I love the nice middle class hotels that offer you a room at a decent price and often times even throw in internet and a continental breakfast for free!

My Hosp Director and I were just discussing today how to do NC on a budget. I have previously looked into non Conf hotels. Hotels.com is good for this then when you find one you can go to priceline to try and get a better deal. We were even talking about bringing food such as lunch meat and PB&J to save $. We do what we have to do especially in these uncertain times!

jcsmilez said:
I love the nice middle class hotels that offer you a room at a decent price and often times even throw in internet and a continental breakfast for free!
Good luck finding those in a central business district! Although, if you start now, you have time to plot things out on a map and find rooms.

colegrovet said:
I will be going again this year!!!! :)

part of wave 2...

Hi,
how do you find out which wave you're in?
thanks!

caraighan said:
Hi,
how do you find out which wave you're in?
thanks!

Ask your director, they should be able to tell you. If you know who your NED is, then there is a chart you can find on CC, but usually you have to ask you director.

nldavis321 said:
I was checking out the hotels and I just remembered....MILITARY ID GETS A DISCOUNT!

Just double check their policies. Many hotels now only give the discount if you are on TDY orders. :(

Actually with the recession a lot of them (i.e. look at Disney) are giving us a discount and reminding us about it! :) We always use military discount when we can at hotels.

On the flip side, I shared a room at conference with 3 other great gals and only paid $153 for the three nights and was at a conference hotel, just had to walk out the door to the shuttle, my NED's dinner was at our hotel so I just had to take the elevator down.....it was a blast!

The Furry Guy knows how to pinch a penny. We've discussed the cost of the hotel. With sharing the cost of the room and the security of not having to travel from the shuttle area to another hotel at night (sometimes late) in Chicago, even he feels the conference hotel is the best option.Of course, as they say, your mileage may vary. :)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Ask your director, they should be able to tell you. If you know who your NED is, then there is a chart you can find on CC, but usually you have to ask you director.

Thanks! I figured it out! We're in Wave 3! July 16-18, 2009! That means we have the longest wait!!!! :cry:

I love conference!!! My director always says - look out - there's a stick of dynamite coming this way when I walk into the next meeting afterwards. And Rae is right! The words have not changed much I am sure in over 25 years. But what you hear is different each time you go. We all have selective hearing. One year you may pick out of the booking seminars that you need to ask everyone every where. The following year, the script may be exactly the same but you might hear that it is important to talk about it at your parties. You yourself, will hear the thing that you need most to hear and use at the time you are sitting there. As each of us do our businesses, things change with us, our perceptions of our businesses, our perceptions of what we think our guests want and need. Therefore we hear something different each time we attend conference. And Rae is right too that this is NOT a get rich quick scheme. It takes work. (one brick or conference at a time.) How I look at it is this, each time I go, I get something different out of it. Whether it is a business tip or two or maybe just the personal push I need to do something I was either afraid to do or thought I could not do. By hearing other people talk about their experiences always tells me nothing is beyond the limits of woman or man kind. But there are A LOT of things that ARE beyond my own self limits and I ALWAYS need to change that. Because that is the only thing keeping me from doing something. Fear is it's own worst enemy. The problem with that is that you become it's victim. But only when you let it! Conference turns on the "nightlight" in my mind and makes me look at those fears. Then I can stick my tongue out them and give them - sorry ladies - the finger!

<h2>1. Is National Conference worth attending?</h2><p>National Conference is definitely worth attending for new and experienced consultants alike. It is an exciting and informative event that can greatly benefit your business. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get a sneak peek at upcoming products and promotions.</p><h2>2. How much does it cost to attend National Conference?</h2><p>The cost of attending National Conference varies depending on location and any additional events or activities you choose to participate in. The registration fee is typically around $200, and there may be additional fees for optional tours or workshops. Additionally, you will need to factor in the cost of travel and accommodations.</p><h2>3. Is the cost of attending National Conference tax deductible?</h2><p>Consultants should consult with a tax professional for specific advice, but in general, expenses related to attending National Conference may be tax deductible as a business expense. Keep track of your receipts and consult with a tax professional for more information.</p><h2>4. Do I need to participate in Conference Club to attend National Conference?</h2><p>No, you do not need to participate in Conference Club to attend National Conference. However, registering for Conference Club can save you money on your registration fee and provide other benefits such as early access to product launches.</p><h2>5. What can I expect from National Conference as a new consultant?</h2><p>As a new consultant, National Conference is a great opportunity to learn from more experienced consultants and gain valuable skills and knowledge to help grow your business. You will also have the chance to meet and network with other new consultants, as well as attend training sessions and workshops specifically designed for new consultants.</p>

1. Is National Conference worth attending?

National Conference is definitely worth attending for new and experienced consultants alike. It is an exciting and informative event that can greatly benefit your business. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get a sneak peek at upcoming products and promotions.

2. How much does it cost to attend National Conference?

The cost of attending National Conference varies depending on location and any additional events or activities you choose to participate in. The registration fee is typically around $200, and there may be additional fees for optional tours or workshops. Additionally, you will need to factor in the cost of travel and accommodations.

3. Is the cost of attending National Conference tax deductible?

Consultants should consult with a tax professional for specific advice, but in general, expenses related to attending National Conference may be tax deductible as a business expense. Keep track of your receipts and consult with a tax professional for more information.

4. Do I need to participate in Conference Club to attend National Conference?

No, you do not need to participate in Conference Club to attend National Conference. However, registering for Conference Club can save you money on your registration fee and provide other benefits such as early access to product launches.

5. What can I expect from National Conference as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, National Conference is a great opportunity to learn from more experienced consultants and gain valuable skills and knowledge to help grow your business. You will also have the chance to meet and network with other new consultants, as well as attend training sessions and workshops specifically designed for new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.