• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Conference Club

T
twinmomjen
I just discovered the Conference Club plan on Consultants' Corner. (For those not familiar with it, it's a plan where PC deducts a certain monthly amount from your commission to help you pay for next year's conference.)

My question is: there is an option to deduct a small amount which just pays your registration costs; or another option which includes "guest registration and special event fees." What is guest registration and what kinds of special events are there? Is this the best option to choose? It is over 3X more monthly than the "regular" registration!

Advice needed, please. Thanks!

I have been wondering this as well. I want to know what the spouse events are, etc. Next summer will be my first conference and I want to figure out if I should bring DH. Poor guy already is up to his eyeballs with me yapping about this all day and night...I don't know if he can take several DAYS of PC! LOL :D

The spouses and guests had a separate HO tour and there was also a golf outing. Not sure what else. My DH has never gone.

I was told that you can elect to have more taken out, so you have some in reserve for hotel rooms, incedentals, ect. If you have more saved than required for registration, ect it will be returned to you.

For National you can have up to $500 deducted - you choose how much each month. It comes out of your month end commission check. If you don't earn enough to cover the amouont, none is taken out. For example, if you only earn $45 and your chosen amount is $50, nothing will be taken. Anything you don't use will be refunded to you after conference. If you don't go, the whole amount will be refunded - unless you completely register. For leadership, I believe you can only have $150.

Actually, as soon as you register for conference (your next commission check) the overpayments are given back to you. If you register in May and you chose to have the full $500 take out then only registered for yourself during the registration process them you are refunded all of the extra $. It will not continue to hold it like a savings account. Rest assured that you will receive any overage you have paid before conference begins so long as you register early.

Thanks for the responses! Still not sure what I'm going to do but I am excited about the Conference Club as I am so bad at saving up for things like this.

1. What is the Conference Club plan on Consultants' Corner?

The Conference Club plan on Consultants' Corner is a program where PC (Personal Computer) deducts a certain monthly amount from your commission to help you pay for next year's conference.

2. What is the difference between the regular registration and the option that includes "guest registration and special event fees"?

The regular registration option only covers the cost of your own registration for the conference. The option that includes "guest registration and special event fees" covers the cost of a guest's registration as well as any additional fees for special events at the conference.

3. What is guest registration?

Guest registration is the registration fee for a companion or guest who will be attending the conference with you. This option is usually available for spouses, partners, or friends who are not consultants but would like to attend the conference.

4. What kinds of special events are included in the option that covers "special event fees"?

The special events may vary depending on the specific conference, but they can include things like gala dinners, networking events, workshops, or exclusive sessions with keynote speakers. These events often require an additional fee on top of the regular conference registration.

5. Is the option that includes "guest registration and special event fees" the best option to choose?

This ultimately depends on your individual preferences and budget. If you plan on bringing a guest and want to attend special events, then this option may be worth the extra cost. However, if you are attending the conference alone and do not plan on participating in any special events, then the regular registration option may be a more cost-effective choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefann