• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Conference Club Funds for Leadership 2007 Registration?

In summary, a consultant is looking for answers about payment options for Leadership 2007. They tried to use PC Dollars and Conference Club money, but there is no option to use the Conference Club. Other consultants suggest checking the Consultants Corner for detailed times and calling the home office for assistance. It is discovered that the consultant had signed up for the National Conference Club instead of the Leadership Conference Club, resulting in additional out-of-pocket expenses. Suggestions are made to cash out the National Conference Club money and to earn it again for the upcoming year's National Conference.
brodys_mama
Hello Everyone. I'm hoping to get some answers regarding payment options for Leadership 2007.

I went online to register today, planning to use some PC Dollars and my Conference Club money. However, there is no option in the Payment Box to use the Conference Club...

Does anyone know why? I DO have an account that I have been adding money to since day one with the company. There is more than enough there, but its not an option when I register. I tried calling HO today, but no one there knew the answer.

I really appreciate any help in this - I want to register by the 12th to get the Early Bird Reg Rate. :D

Hugs,
Toni

Did you sign up for Conference Club for Leadership. I don't remember how I did it but I remember it having a spot for me to enter in the amount that I had in Conference Cash. Try giving home office a call and they can help you.

You need to make sure the conference club you signed up for was leadership, not national, there is a difference.

Otherwise, I would think there is a link to your account when you register. Don't know what to tell you after that, except call HO on MOnday morning!

How much is it to attend Leadership?

$175 for registration (which does include some meals) if you register before the 12th - I think. Then there is hotel and flight.

The 175 deadline is tomorrow. I am not sure what it is after that though, maybe 50 dollars more? Most of your meals are included except for breakfast and lunch on Monday because conference starts at like 1 and any meals on Sunday if you arrive a day early.

And, the actual hours for workshops, etc? I live in the DFW area (North Richland Hills, TX) and am trying to figure out how to get my husband to work each day (we only have one car) -- and still be able to attend. I'll sign my second recruit this week, so I'll be a Future Director!!

Trish

brodys_mama said:
Hello Everyone. I'm hoping to get some answers regarding payment options for Leadership 2007.

I went online to register today, planning to use some PC Dollars and my Conference Club money. However, there is no option in the Payment Box to use the Conference Club...

Does anyone know why? I DO have an account that I have been adding money to since day one with the company. There is more than enough there, but its not an option when I register. I tried calling HO today, but no one there knew the answer.

I really appreciate any help in this - I want to register by the 12th to get the Early Bird Reg Rate. :D

Hugs,
Toni

When you go to complete your registration, it will say the total due ($175) and then deduct the amount from your Confernece Club $$. The amount that you charge will be clearly stated before you hit the "Submit" button.

See you there!

If you look on Consultants Corner it should detail the times for each day. I know Monday is the afternoon, Tuesday is all day, and Wed is just the morning and you are done at like 1.

Hi Everyone,,, thanks for the posts. It turns out, when I signed up for Conf Club - I signed up for National Conf. I didn't realize I had a choice (or don't remember that far back)... I thought it was all the same. Duh! So, thanks for helping me figure this out. LOL I'm still going to Leadership, just have more out of pocket expense (darn it). See you guys at Leadership!
Hugs!

The Leadership one was only open for a short period of time...could be that when you signed it wasn't available and it really isn't a part of the website you visit on a regular basis!

I may be lat eon the response here but can you not cash in your conference club money now and use it for Leadership?

You could, except if it was the conference club for National, you'd be stuck for that because you can't cash it out and then re-start it for the same event.

That is true but I plan to earn Nat'l conference in Jan! :) And I have Level 1 almost earned in the trip this year and I will have $300 there too spend as well!:)

1. What are the different leadership payment options available for Pampered Chef consultants?

There are three main leadership payment options for Pampered Chef consultants: base commission, personal sales override, and team sales commission. The base commission is earned on personal sales, the personal sales override is earned on the sales of your direct recruits, and the team sales commission is earned on the sales of your entire team.

2. How does the base commission work for leadership payments?

The base commission is a percentage of your personal sales, which is determined by your monthly sales volume. It ranges from 20% to 27%, with higher percentages earned for higher sales volumes. This commission is paid out monthly.

3. Do I need to recruit a certain number of consultants to earn personal sales override?

No, there is no minimum number of recruits required to earn personal sales override. However, the more recruits you have, the higher your potential earnings will be.

4. How is team sales commission calculated?

Team sales commission is based on the total sales of your entire team, including your personal sales and the sales of your direct recruits. This commission is also determined by your monthly sales volume and ranges from 3% to 7%.

5. Are leadership payments the only way to earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, leadership payments are just one aspect of earning income as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also earn income through personal sales, hosting cooking shows, and participating in incentive programs. Additionally, as a leader, you can also earn bonuses and rewards for building and supporting a successful team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cookingwithdawn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kitchenqueen