• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Registration Refundable? Make Sure You're Covered Before Registering!

In summary, a "Registration Refundable" fee is a fee charged for registering for a Pampered Chef event or conference. The amount of the fee varies and is clearly stated on the registration form. You can receive a full refund for this fee if you cancel within the designated time frame, but there may be other non-refundable fees. To request a refund, contact customer service. The time frame for cancelling and receiving a refund may vary, so check the event details or contact customer service for more information.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I know something was posted before but I can't find it right now. And I am not seeing anything on CC about it. I'm still on fence of whether or not to go. I WANT to go, but not sure I can really afford it right now. I do want to register before end of month to only pay $200. But I don't want to pay for it and not be able to get a refund if it turns out I still can't go.

Katie....if you go on CC-> Consultant Training tab -> Conferences -> National Conference.Then in the box along the right under the image of the fountain, you see all of the documents. Look at the Registration Form PDF. I found this on page 4 of that form:
The last day to cancel and receive a refund is June 15, 2010.no ReFundS Will Be given FoR cAncellAtionS after June 15, 2010.

I totally understand your hesitation about registering for the event. It's always tough trying to balance the desire to attend something with the financial realities of our lives. Have you considered reaching out to the event organizers to see if they have a refund policy in case you end up not being able to attend? That way, you can have some peace of mind before making the decision to register. And if you do end up going, you'll have saved some money by registering before the end of the month. Best of luck with your decision!

Related to Is Registration Refundable? Make Sure You're Covered Before Registering!

1. What is a "Registration Refundable" fee?

A "Registration Refundable" fee is a fee charged to cover the cost of registering for a Pampered Chef event or conference. This fee is refundable if you cancel your registration within the designated time frame.

2. How much is the "Registration Refundable" fee?

The amount of the "Registration Refundable" fee varies depending on the event or conference you are registering for. The fee will be clearly stated on the registration form.

3. Can I get a refund if I cancel my registration?

Yes, as long as you cancel within the designated time frame, you will receive a full refund of the "Registration Refundable" fee. However, please note that there may be other non-refundable fees associated with the event or conference.

4. How do I request a refund for the "Registration Refundable" fee?

If you need to cancel your registration and request a refund for the "Registration Refundable" fee, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with the refund process.

5. What is the time frame for cancelling and receiving a refund for the "Registration Refundable" fee?

The time frame for cancelling and receiving a refund for the "Registration Refundable" fee may vary depending on the event or conference. Please refer to the event details or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.em
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies