• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - Po'd at the Company I Am Working for

In summary, the person's time sheet has not been approved, and if they do not get paid, they will have problems getting the money they need.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I worked my butt off last week, hurt like crazy because of lugging laptops around a huge hospital complex and get this, my time sheet has NOT been approved! Pay day is Wednesday and if I do not get paid, I do not have gas money to get to work nor the money I need for my fundraiser on Saturday or for the mortgage payment!!! I mean seriously! You have to have them approved. Would you not think that maybe you should have someone else do it if you can not be around to do so! If I have to wait until next week, I am gonna have BIG problems. Pat can't lend me any more money because of the other bills we need to pay and I can't even borrow from mom and dad right now either as they too have to pay their bills. I am not sure what to do. Had to vent. DO NOT MESS WITH MY MONEY!

A nice call to the Dept of Labor will get them on the stick. :D

I had something similar happen to me. My boss logged my hours worked as 7.5 instead of 75. Imagine my delight when I got my paycheck and it was hundreds of dollars short! They tried to tell me I had to wait two weeks for the backpay because the fault was at MY end. I went to my boss and told her to fix it or she would be paying my late charges and overdraft fees.So, yes... I agree... DO NOT MESS WITH MY MONEY! Just one more reason for me to amp TPC up and do this full time and only rely on myself for my income. I hope your issue gets resolved quickly though....that is SO insensitive that they would think, "oh well" about your timesheet. Totally different story if it would happen to them!

1. What is the most common reason for employees feeling frustrated or angry at the company?

The most common reason for employees feeling frustrated or angry at the company is typically related to issues with management, lack of communication, or feeling undervalued in their role.

2. How can I address my concerns about the company with my superiors?

You can address your concerns with your superiors by scheduling a one-on-one meeting to discuss your thoughts and feelings in a professional and respectful manner. It is important to clearly articulate your concerns and provide potential solutions or suggestions for improvement.

3. What steps should I take if I am feeling dissatisfied with my job at the company?

If you are feeling dissatisfied with your job at the company, it is important to first identify the root cause of your dissatisfaction. From there, you can discuss your concerns with your superiors and work together to find a solution. If the issue cannot be resolved, you may need to consider seeking other job opportunities.

4. Is there a process for submitting feedback or suggestions for improvement within the company?

Yes, there is typically a process for submitting feedback or suggestions for improvement within the company. This may involve filling out a form, participating in a survey, or speaking with a designated representative. It is important to provide constructive feedback and offer potential solutions.

5. How can I maintain a positive attitude and motivation while feeling upset with the company?

Maintaining a positive attitude and motivation while feeling upset with the company can be challenging, but it is possible. It may be helpful to focus on the aspects of your job that you do enjoy and to set personal goals for yourself. Additionally, seeking support from colleagues or a mentor can provide helpful perspective and motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies