• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Future: Get Life Insurance with Final Expense Coverage

In summary, John is on another adventure, has decided to pursue selling insurance, and is working on obtaining a personal training certification.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am on another adventure! I decided, after much deliberation and no job as of yet, to try my hand at selling insurance. Sounds weird but hey, I have nothing to loose. Pat does as he is putting up the fees to get licensed but he decided to night, after having his taxes done, that he can afford to loose $200. So I am going to start the class tomorrow. It takes about 20 hours and they recommend doing it over a 5 day period. Then the state exam and then I get my license.

Any of you have Life Insurance through your jobs? Do you know the average funeral is $7600? Most work life insurance policies are only for $10,000? If you loose or quit your job, you no longer have that insurance? Have you prepared for the expenses incurred by being ill, before passing? Or are you gonna leave that up to the relatives you leave behind? Final Expense Insurance is for you! The recommended coverage is $20,000 up to and maybe including the amount of mortgage you owe. You certainly do not want to leave the kids and spouse homeless now do we? Man that sounds so cheesy! But it may pay the bills!

Good luck! I am in the same boat and decided that if no one was going to hire me, I'd make my own job! I'm currently working on my personal training certification.

20 hours is nice... here in CA, the required in-class time is 50 (or is it 52) hours and then 50 hours of continuing ed every 2 years. It covers both property and casualty as well as life and health.

There is a whole world of scenarios where insurance is concerned. If you have anybody else who depends on you (not just financially, but in running the household, taking care of kids, etc), it's definitely worth looking into.

Good luck!

Wahoo! Go John!

wadesgirl - MAKE IT HAPPEN! That is what I decided more than anything else. I am so happy you too are pursuing LIFE in that manner. Joy - CA is a place of remarkable WEIRDNESS! When I worked for Universal Mortgage, we had offices all over the country. We WOULD NOT do mortgages in CA because the paperwork was so horrible and as soon as a rep got it down, something majorly changed! Oh and get this. An average mortgage was roughly 15 to 18 pages. In CA, the smallest one was 32 pages!
I too have to renew every three years but not to the extent of 50 hours! Life and Home is my niche and that is 20 hours. Of course the company I am connecting with has weekly meetings and such but that has nothing to do with the license. The neat part is that if this pans out, I can "hire" Pat as well and actually pay him to help make phone calls and appointments. So it may be a win win for us. There are over 6 couples who work together like that. Too cool hey?

1. What is final expense coverage?

Final expense coverage is a type of life insurance that is specifically designed to cover the costs of a person's funeral and other end-of-life expenses. It can also provide financial support for any outstanding debts or medical bills.

2. Why is it important to secure my future with life insurance?

Life insurance helps protect your loved ones from the financial burden of your final expenses. It can also provide financial support for your family in the event of your unexpected passing, giving them peace of mind during a difficult time.

3. How does final expense coverage differ from other types of life insurance?

Final expense coverage is specifically tailored to cover the costs of your funeral and other end-of-life expenses, whereas other types of life insurance may have different coverage amounts and purposes. Final expense coverage is also typically easier to qualify for and has lower premiums.

4. Can I get final expense coverage even if I have pre-existing health conditions?

Yes, final expense coverage is often available to individuals with pre-existing health conditions. However, the coverage amount and premiums may vary depending on the specific condition and its severity.

5. How do I determine the right amount of coverage for my final expenses?

The right amount of coverage for your final expenses will depend on your individual circumstances and preferences. Consider factors such as the cost of your funeral, outstanding debts, and any other end-of-life expenses you would like to cover. Our insurance agents can also help you determine the appropriate coverage amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat