• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Leadership Encounters: Meeting Pampered Chef Heroes!

In summary, the conference was exciting with meeting some great people and getting some great advice.
riggs62
Did anyone get to meet their Pampered Chef Heroes at Leadership?
I was sooo thrilled I got to meet Jillian Eisenberg and get a pic with her. I also met my upline...Stacy Pressman and Lynn Wilks...Yay! :cool:
I was looking for Allison Chavez, as she is my reason for being able to recruit. Does anyone know her? I'd love to send her an email.

So tell us if you met anyone exciting....

Does Doris count? :)

Of course meeting ChefAnn was the true highlight of my Leadership experience....really, the woman is a walking Pampered Chef encyclopedia. I so bow before her.:chef:

You can contact the Solution Center and they'll give you any consultant's contact info.

Leggy, the feeling is mutual. I bow before your recruiting prowess!

riggs62 said:
I was sooo thrilled I got to meet Jillian Eisenberg and get a pic with her. I also met my upline...Stacy Pressman and Lynn Wilks...Yay! :cool:
I was looking for Allison Chavez, as she is my reason for being able to recruit. Does anyone know her? I'd love to send her an email.

Stacy is also my NED. I had lunch with her on Friday. Last Fall I went to a training in Knoxville that was her and about nine Directors (including me). It was so nice to be in a practically one on one environment with her and feel like you could just ask her anything that came to mind. When you go to Regional Trainings you usually just sit back and listen, but here we really got to pick her brain. She is so down to earth and almost shy. It really makes you feel like anyone can do what she does. I think she is awesome.

riggs62 said:

Lynn is also my ED...did you & I meet and not kow it????

riggs62 said:

I'll second that! I love the training CD with her!

Recipe for Successful Recruiting #AW26 - it's now on my list to order.

wadesgirl said:
Recipe for Successful Recruiting #AW26 - it's now on my list to order.

Shoot fire! :grumpy: :grumpy: I was trying to decide between that one and another - and I ended up getting the other one.:grumpy: :grumpy:

Should have checked on CS first!

Hey, that reminds me about one of the non-announcements. It was on a piece of paper in our registration packets. The recordings of this conference will not be for sale. They'll be available for download in MP3 format from CC!! Wa-hoo!

chefann said:
Hey, that reminds me about one of the non-announcements. It was on a piece of paper in our registration packets. The recordings of this conference will not be for sale. They'll be available for download in MP3 format from CC!! Wa-hoo!

So what happens if you don't have an MP3 player....are you just out of luck?

They'll play on your computer. If you have the right software, you can convert them to the format used on audio CDs and burn your own.

chefann said:
They'll play on your computer. If you have the right software, you can convert them to the format used on audio CDs and burn your own.

Nope - and I have absolutely no idea how to burn a CD.....

The only place I really have time to listen uninterrupted to CD's is in the car on my way to/from shows.....

ChefBeckyD said:

The only place I really have time to listen uninterrupted to CD's is in the car on my way to/from shows.....

DH burns alot of stuff, if I can get him to do it I'll gladly send you a CD.....:D

chefann said:

Now I just need to get my I-Pod!

Ginger428 said:
DH burns alot of stuff, if I can get him to do it I'll gladly send you a CD.....:D

Whoo Hooo - would that be like having my own black-market source?:D :D :D Thanks Ginger!

Just let me know how much it costs! I just bought a few training CD's from supply, but was waiting for the new Leadership ones to come out......

ChefBeckyD said:
So what happens if you don't have an MP3 player....are you just out of luck?

That was my thought too!
Hey, if we get to recruiting, I know how we can get one from Best Buy;)

pamperedposey said:
Stacy is also my NED. I had lunch with her on Friday. Last Fall I went to a training in Knoxville that was her and about nine Directors (including me). It was so nice to be in a practically one on one environment with her and feel like you could just ask her anything that came to mind. When you go to Regional Trainings you usually just sit back and listen, but here we really got to pick her brain. She is so down to earth and almost shy. It really makes you feel like anyone can do what she does. I think she is awesome.

LOL I was at lunch with her Friday as well....I had on the Pink scarf ...did we meet?

ChefBeckyD said:

like I said..."IF" I can get him to do it, it will be no problem....keep your fingers crossed.....;)

chefmeg said:
Lynn is also my ED...did you & I meet and not kow it????

I was at the dinner at her table on the last night....were you there?
I was to the left of the girl with the new baby.

riggs62 said:
I was at the dinner at her table on the last night....were you there?
I was to the left of the girl with the new baby.

I remember you! I was sitting next to Lynn-on her right! I think we even met in a line at some point because you had on the "Barbie" stoneware pin...right????

That was me!! I guess had I had a Chef Success Pin on we would've noticed each other! How cool!

1. What is "Exciting Leadership Encounters: Meeting Pampered Chef Heroes!"?

"Exciting Leadership Encounters: Meeting Pampered Chef Heroes!" is a training program designed to inspire and motivate Pampered Chef employees by introducing them to successful leaders within the company.

2. Who are the "Pampered Chef Heroes" featured in the program?

The "Pampered Chef Heroes" are top-performing leaders within the company who have achieved success and recognition for their leadership skills and accomplishments.

3. How will this program benefit me as an employee?

This program will provide valuable insights and inspiration from successful leaders within the company, helping you to develop your own leadership skills and reach your full potential within the organization.

4. Will the program be interactive or lecture-style?

The program will be a combination of both interactive activities and presentations from the featured "Pampered Chef Heroes". This allows for a dynamic and engaging learning experience.

5. Can anyone attend the "Exciting Leadership Encounters" program?

Yes, the program is open to all Pampered Chef employees who are interested in developing their leadership skills and learning from successful leaders within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies