• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good

In summary, WW is doing a promo where for every pound lost by members, WW will donate 1 lb of food to a food bank. The consultant was not sure if he should know this information or not.
Jenni
I'm sure I have mentioned before I work for WW....but this morning at my meeting a member said does anyone here sell Pampered Chef? ( I was called out by a friend who happened to be there.. don't normally mix the two) The lady wanted to know how many pounds of food equal a dollar. The reason she asked is WW is doing a promo LOSE FOR GOOD for every pound lost by members over a period of time one pound of food will be donated to food banks. So does anyone know the answer? I have no clue as a PC consultant should I know that answer? I told her I didn't know and would look into the answer and get back to her next week.
I hope that made since....

It is a lb. for lb. promo.

janetupnorth said:
It is a lb. for lb. promo.

I know that part silly I work for WW..... SHe wants to know how much money one pound of food is worth. I am not always the best at wording things... sorry

It would depend. A pound of ground beef would be different than a pound of potatoes, which would be different than a pound of rice, which would be different than a pound of cheese . . .

raebates said:
It would depend. A pound of ground beef would be different than a pound of potatoes, which would be different than a pound of rice, which would be different than a pound of cheese . . .

I am not really sure what kinda answer she is looking for... but yours made since to me so I will share that. Thanks

$1= 20 lbs

HTH

Didnt see the post above...

What is the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good?

The Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good is a joint campaign between Pampered Chef and Weight Watchers (WW) that encourages healthy eating and supports a good cause. For every Pampered Chef product sold during the campaign, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to WW Good, a charitable organization that fights hunger and obesity.

When does the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good take place?

The campaign usually takes place during the months of September and October, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef and WW websites for the most up-to-date information.

How can I participate in the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good?

To participate in the campaign, you can purchase any Pampered Chef product during the designated time period. A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will automatically be donated to WW Good.

Do I need to be a WW member to participate in the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good?

No, you do not need to be a WW member to participate in the campaign. Anyone can purchase Pampered Chef products during the designated time period and contribute to the cause.

What is WW Good and how does it benefit from the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good?

WW Good is a charitable organization that supports programs and initiatives that fight hunger and obesity. The proceeds from the Pampered Chef & WW Promo: Lose for Good campaign are donated to WW Good to help fund these important efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg