• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scratch on My Minivan Window: Need New Pampered Chef Decals

In summary, the Pampered Chef decals are made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and weather-resistant, and can be personalized with various designs, fonts, and colors. Applying the decal is easy and it can be easily removed without causing damage to your minivan window. With proper care, the decal can last for several years on your vehicle.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A mailbox jumped out and hit the back window of my minivan this morning totally scratching up the Pampered Chef logo & info I had on my back window.
Anyone know where I can order new ones?

Wow- stupid mailbox! LOL!! http://www.jerisigns.com

Dang! I hate it when that happens!

chefkristin said:
Wow- stupid mailbox! LOL!! http://www.jerisigns.com

She no longer has PC decals :(

1. What type of material are the Pampered Chef decals made of?

The Pampered Chef decals are made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and weather-resistant, perfect for use on vehicles.

2. Can I personalize the design of my Pampered Chef decal?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for their decals. You can choose from different designs, fonts, and colors to create a unique decal that represents your business.

3. How do I apply the Pampered Chef decal to my minivan window?

Applying the decal is easy and hassle-free. Simply clean the surface of your minivan window, peel off the backing of the decal, and carefully press it onto the desired area. Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles.

4. Will the Pampered Chef decal damage my minivan window?

No, the Pampered Chef decals are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue or damage to your minivan window. However, it is recommended to remove the decal before washing your vehicle.

5. How long will the Pampered Chef decal last on my minivan window?

The durability of the decal depends on various factors such as weather conditions and how well it is applied. However, with proper care and maintenance, the decal can last for several years on your minivan window.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies