• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Digital Camera at Leadership Summit- Can You Help?

C
chefjanet
I just received this message from another loop and thought it might be worth passing on for Michelle. She's a great person, and I feel badly that her Leadership experience was tarnished by this. If anyone can help, please contact her directly. Thanks.

Hello All--hope you all had a terrific Leadership Summit!

I did, except that I LOST MY DIGITAL CAMERA in a black case. I lost it some time after the second workshop on Day 2. Probably in the Starbucks area, but maybe in a Test Kitchens workshop, or even on the bus.

I am sick about this, and my husband is so mad--we didn't even pay it off yet!! :(

It DOES have my businesss cards tucked in 2 places of the case, so if an honest person found it, it would be easy to return it to me!!!

If any of you can forward this on to any other loop that may be able to help me, I would appreciate it.

Yes, I checked the Lost and found at the convention center many times, as well as called the Adams Mark.

Any help would be appreciated....thank you...

Michele Zito
Independent Advanced Sales Director
The Pampered Chef
516-476-7836
www.pamperedchef.biz/michelezito

I personally know Michelle and passed it along to everyone in my address book..... + plus some...
I really hope she finds it!

I hope she finds it too.

I also lost something at Leadership. I lost my diamond solitaire engagement ring. I lost it at the hotel. The wonderful staff at the Springhill Suites found it and are mailing it to me!! My story thankfully has a happy ending. I hope Michelle's does too.

Chef Kearns said:
I hope she finds it too.

I also lost something at Leadership. I lost my diamond solitaire engagement ring. I lost it at the hotel. The wonderful staff at the Springhill Suites found it and are mailing it to me!! My story thankfully has a happy ending. I hope Michelle's does too.
WHOA!! That would make me sick!

I hope she finds her camera.

I dunno what to think about us all losing things. I was sick as I thought I had lost my passport and credit cards in my passport wallet. The Adams Mark was really nice and looked for it to no avail. Then of course when I got home it was in the bottom of my suitcase. I felt like a putz!

1. How can I help with finding a lost digital camera at the Leadership Summit?

You can help by sharing this message with others who may have attended the Summit or may know someone who did. Additionally, if you have any information about the lost camera, you can contact the owner directly.

2. When was the camera lost?

The camera was lost sometime after the second workshop on Day 2 of the Leadership Summit.

3. Where was the camera most likely lost?

The owner believes it may have been lost in the Starbucks area, a Test Kitchens workshop, or even on the bus.

4. What identifying information does the camera have?

The camera is in a black case and has the owner's business cards tucked in two places. This should make it easy for an honest person to return it.

5. Have any lost and founds been checked?

Yes, the owner has checked the lost and found at the convention center multiple times and has also contacted the Adams Mark about the lost camera.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies