• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Lost File with Girl Scouts Show Ideas: Need Help Finding!

In summary, Becca Wunderlich is a cooking teacher who has Kids Cooking Classes over Christmas break. She provides a flyer and 10 recipes for the Cooking Safety badge, as well as a Kids Birthday Party. She charges $25 per child.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have notes/ideas for a Girl Scouts Show where they can earn their badges? TIA :)Ok... I found the file with the Smores cups and recipes that use the mini muffin pan and that
plan is perfect... I'm thinking that there was someone who posted the details of it... maybe a flyer
or an instruction sheet. I am pretty sure I had saved it but my laptop crashed a couple months ago
and I lost everything. Hopefully someone recalls this and can either help me find that thread
or has that file saved! :)

I hope you find it! I just did a Cooking Class with a Girl Scout group in Nov/Dec, but just like you I lost all of my documents in a laptop crash. Good luck finding what you need.

When I did the class it was so they could earn the Cooking Safety badge. So, I put together a flyer that listed 10 cooking tips with the 2 recipes we put together that night. We made the Brownie pizza and the Taco Ring.

This is from Becca Wunderlich, she does all kinds of kids cooking classes, Fall Break, kids birthday parties, girl scouts and many more, here is a look at what she did at Christmas. I don't know if it will help you, I was supposed to do 2 kids classes with the smores cups but they cancelled. "I just wanted to send you the details of the Kids Cooking Classes I’m doing over Christmas break (the week of Christmas). I did classes over fall break that were a HUGE success and thought I’d try again for Christmas. I’ve got 3 classes the week of Christmas and then I’m doing one with a girl scout troop of 21 on December 13. I’m also doing a kids birthday party on December 15 in the afternoon (before a cooking show) because her daughter had so much fun at the fall class she asked for a PC birthday party with her friends. The Mom ordered a couple products for each kid and some extra cookie presses to have on hand in case mom’s want to buy one to take home that night. I had two more parents email this morning asking if I had room for them to host a Christmas class too (in different cities) and I just don’t see where I can…so the desire is there if you want to do something too, I think you’d find success with it Over fall break we did recipes that they fixed then ate for lunch. For Christmas I’m doing a “gift” class where they create gifts with a recipe and products and then wrap it up for Mom, Dad, Grandma, teacher, sister, etc. We’re doing 3 complete gifts1. Easy Microwave Fudge in a Prep Bowl – going to print the snowflake cutouts from the old Homemade For the Holidays theme materials and tape it to the top, tie a bow around it and put it in a gift bag.2. Hot Cocoa Mix and a Chocolate Dipped Spoon – putting the cocoa mix in a baggie in a coffee & more cup with a chocolate dipped small bamboo spoon, ribbon on the handle, wrapped in a cellophane bag.3. Cookies for “Santa” (or whoever they want to gift them to) - a plate of cookies (they can do a combo of two recipes, Jolly Santa Cookies and/or Cookie Press Christmas Tree cookies decorated with the little decorator bottles and sprinkles), placed on a snowman appetizer plate, wrapped up in cellophane. Then we’re going to make Pretzel Wreath Ornaments and I’m going to let the kids make as many as they want (sister, brother, etc.) and those are from an old Homemade for the Holidays recipe too. I’m going to use PC Sprinkles and colored sprinkles on these. I’m going to set it up as ‘stations’ so that kids can be working on different things at the same time (ex: ¼ of the kids will be at each station then we’ll rotate). I’ve attached recipes and pictures (for what I’ve got pictures of) but of course you can do any recipes you think would work. On the santa cookies I’ve bought the pop-n-bake because that is cheaper and faster for me to do those at home ahead of time and then let the kids decorate them at the class. The pretzel wreath recipe is in the “holiday festive recipes” attachment. The hot cocoa mix is in the “Kidscookingcamps” document (thanks Kathie for forwarding!). I’m charging $25 per child to cover the cost of products PLUS a few extra dollars to go towards ingredient cost. You should end up with extra cash after products are ordered and you buy ingredients. Buying both in “bulk” (example 6 prep bowls for 6 kids and a LARGE bag/box of ingredients vs. small ones) saves money. Place these on an order under a past host name to save 10% and reduce costs. I’m also allowing parents to order additional products with the kit, and save 10% off on those too. I will take orders the day of the class but with it being a couple of days before Christmas, delivery is out for gifts. I will push gift cards that day though. REGISTRATION form is attached. I also posted all event details as a “note” on Facebook. Products I’m ordering per child :: 1 coffee & more cup (white), 1 snowman appetizer plate, 1 prep bowl, 1 small bamboo spoon. What you fix, what products you use, how you set it up – all up to you! I just thought it would be a way to do “something” after the Christmas cutoff that might generate some income and at the very least create GREAT chatter about Pampered Chef and my business – that kind of “word of mouth” is priceless and BIG memories will be made J" Let me know if you have any questions!

What is "Lost File with Girl Scouts Show Ideas"?

"Lost File with Girl Scouts Show Ideas" is a file or document that contains show ideas for Girl Scout events or activities. It may have been misplaced or accidentally deleted and needs to be located.

Why do I need help finding this file?

You may need help finding this file because it contains important show ideas for your Girl Scout group or troop and you are unable to locate it on your own.

What kind of help can I expect to receive?

You can expect to receive assistance in locating the lost file, whether it be through suggestions or resources for finding it, or through someone providing a copy of the file if they have it.

How can I use the show ideas in the "Lost File with Girl Scouts Show Ideas"?

You can use the show ideas in the file for planning and organizing events or activities for your Girl Scout group or troop. They may include ideas for skits, songs, games, or other performances.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent losing important files in the future, it is recommended to regularly backup your files and to have a designated folder or system for organizing and storing important documents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • sandilou