• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Kodak Camera: Hoping for a Miracle at Arie Crowne Theatre

I talked to McCormick people that day and left a business card. I need to call them back to see if they have any news.
chefcaroline
Gold Member
I accidently left my Kodak Digital Camera in Arie Crowne Theatre after the last general session at Wave 3. I did contact home office people about it that day at McCormick and also called home office the next day and the next week. I received an e-mail yesterday that it still hasn't showed up.

Stupid me hadn't downloaded pictures from it in a while. I still had pics as far back as last summer on the card in the camera. The pics that I hate to lose the most are from last Christmas and my family's vacation this past June.

If anyone by some miracle of a chance happens to know anything about it, please let me know.

Caroline
[email protected]

Caroline~

I just said a prayer for you! I hope it turns up somehow!

Did you contact McCormick themselves, or just talk to home office people??? I would call McCormick again and ask if they have anything yet.

Caroline--After general session on Wednesday, I found a camera and took it to the Lost and Found booth. It was in a black case and I didn't even look to see what brand it was. I hope you will find yours. My director lost her cell phone and it got turned in and home office shipped it to her a couple of days later. Hang in there, don't give up! :)

Oh goodness! I hope they find it and return it to you.

PamperedTammy said:
Caroline--After general session on Wednesday, I found a camera and took it to the Lost and Found booth. It was in a black case and I didn't even look to see what brand it was. I hope you will find yours. My director lost her cell phone and it got turned in and home office shipped it to her a couple of days later. Hang in there, don't give up! :)

It was in a blue & black case with extra batteries and an extra memory card in the case.

Caroline

amerrigan said:
Did you contact McCormick themselves, or just talk to home office people??? I would call McCormick again and ask if they have anything yet.

I also talked to McCormick people that day. I need to call them back to see if by chance it has turned up. I left a business card with them but who knows if they still have it.

Caroline

I really hope you find your camera:)

I hope your camera turns up.

Related to Lost Kodak Camera: Hoping for a Miracle at Arie Crowne Theatre

1. What is "Lost Kodak Camera: Hoping for a Miracle at Arie Crowne Theatre"?

Lost Kodak Camera is a live performance show at Arie Crowne Theatre that tells the story of a lost camera and the journey to find its owner.

2. When and where is the show performed?

The show is performed at Arie Crowne Theatre on select dates throughout the year. Please check our website for the most up-to-date schedule and ticket information.

3. Is the show appropriate for all ages?

Yes, Lost Kodak Camera is a family-friendly show suitable for all ages.

4. How long is the show?

The show runs for approximately 90 minutes with no intermission.

5. Can I purchase tickets in advance?

Yes, tickets can be purchased in advance online or at the box office. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance to secure your seats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Back