• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Conference? Join Me at Pampered Chef's Biggest Event!

In summary, the author is excited for her upcoming conference and is looking forward to meeting some of her favorite chefs.
MissChef
Gold Member
I've been treading lightly with my hubby about conference and he finally called me from his office this morning after he checked his calendar and he finally gave me the "GO"! WAHOOOOO!!!! So it didn't even take 5 minutes until I was downstairs booking my flight!!! So, I am now officially going! :D :D
I registered the first day, but I knew that if it didn't work out that I could get my money back, but now I get to go and I don't have to worry about it!
I have gone to conference 3 times, I went in 2001, 2002, and 2003 but I haven't been able to go since. Alot had to do with our finances and another was that I wasn't able to give PC what I needed to give it to justify such an expense when our family was barely making it by! But now we are sitting in a better financial position and I am finally able to give my business my time and energy! So I am going and I guarantee I will be a director by the next conference, I did it before and I'll do it again!
I made that my goal in 2001 and I was a director by 2002, and I will do it again!
Okay, well I guess I better look into a Cheffer Pin now! So I can be identified by you all!!!!:p ;) :D You know I'll be looking for all of you!;)
Yahoooooo!!!! Happy dance going on over here!!!!:)

Yea Cathy! I am happy that you are going to go for sure!!

What wave are you in?

Woo hoo! Which wave will you be in?

I am in Wave 3. You silly girls must just hit the "new posts" above. Cause I posted this in the Wave 3 forum!! :p ;) :D LOLOLOL!!!
A lot of my most favorite cheffers (not that I don't love ya all!;) ) are in wave 2!! :( boohoo!
But maybe we'll see each other Sunday, as I'm coming and you wave 2 people are going!!!! I arrive in the noon hour on Sunday the 15th, so hopefully I'll see some of my favorite wave 2 people!;)

I will be at Wave 3 with you! Be sure to post your schedule :)

How cool! :cool: And I have posted my schedule, I did the day I registered (the first day!!!:rolleyes: )
I would be interested in finding you there Jennifer, cause you look so much like one of my friends! It's just wild, every time I see your posts, I think of her too!:D Ohhhhh I can't wait!!!! :D

MissChef said:
I am in Wave 3. You silly girls must just hit the "new posts" above. Cause I posted this in the Wave 3 forum!! :p ;) :D LOLOLOL!!!
A lot of my most favorite cheffers (not that I don't love ya all!;) ) are in wave 2!! :( boohoo!
But maybe we'll see each other Sunday, as I'm coming and you wave 2 people are going!!!! I arrive in the noon hour on Sunday the 15th, so hopefully I'll see some of my favorite wave 2 people!;)

You don't really expect me to pay attention to where something's posted. Do you?

jenniferknapp said:
I will be at Wave 3 with you! Be sure to post your schedule :)
I just checked the schedule thread, and I'm the post right under you!!!
Too funny!:D

Awesome!!! We'll have to have a Cheffer meetup or something.

^^I'm for that!!! Just give me the details and Bam!:eek: I'm there! LOL!:D :p

MissChef said:
Doh!

You caught me! I never pay attention to "where" it's listed, just hit new posts and click away!:eek:

MissChef said:
I'm in Wave 3, too! Cool!

MissChef said:
I just checked the schedule thread, and I'm the post right under you!!!
Too funny!:D

Another D'OH! :p ....I think this thread is just a bunch of oops' :)

jenniferknapp said:
Another D'OH! :p ....I think this thread is just a bunch of oops' :)

This is a thread of consultants so excited that Miss Chef will be going to NC that we've lost all reasoning ability.

raebates said:
This is a thread of consultants so excited that Miss Chef will be going to NC that we've lost all reasoning ability.

Thanks for trying to rationalize my stupidity:p

raebates said:
ahhhh shucks!:eek: :D Thanks ladies! I'm so flippin excited, I can barely think of anything else! I better calm down I still have 2 1/2 months!!! And to wish for it to get here is bitter-sweet! Because that means I'm wishing for almost 3 months home with the kids:eek: ! Summers have always been hard on my business but not this year!!! I confess that will not happen this year!
I just get tired of Mooooommmm I"m boooooorrrreeed!!!!! Can we go somewhere, (right after we get home from going "somewhere!"):eek: :rolleyes:

My son rarely said he was bored past the age of 5. That's when I started giving him things to do if he uttered the dreaded "b" word. It's amazing how quickly a child will find something fascinating to do when confronted with the option of cleaning his own bedroom, vacuuming the house, cleaning the bathroom, etc.

KellyTheChef said:
Doh!

You caught me! I never pay attention to "where" it's listed, just hit new posts and click away!
LOL!:D D'oh!!! is my favorite saying!!! Funny thing is... I don't even really like the Simpsons much! But it's so much more polite than some of the things I could come up with!:eek:
EXCEPT.... did you all watch American Idol the other night "Idol gives back" and the skit of the Simpsons, it had me laughing so bad!!:D I rewinded it 1/2 a dozen times at least! My daughter goes around the house copying Lisa's lines all the time! Tooo freakin funny!:D

jenniferknapp said:
Another D'OH! ....I think this thread is just a bunch of oops' :)
Talk about D'oh, I didn't even know that the New Posts area was there until the thread about the lounge compared to other forums! Boy talk about STUUUUPID!:eek: :p I didn't know that and I always thought how annoying it was for me to have to go into each thread individually and how much time I wasted doing so. I don't think I'll ever click on anything but new posts again!:eek: :p :D

CAthy, you're not stupid...just like me...you overlooked the obvious! LOL!!! BTW, I'm in Wave 3 also - who wants to set up a cheffer meeting? anyone?

I wouldn't want to organize a meeting, I hate organizing things, stresses me out! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :p But I sure would attend. I fly in Sunday in the noon hour and I fly our Wednesday night at 8:30pm. If it can be done maybe Sunday night, I'd be game! I'd love to meet my cheffer friends!;) :D

raebates said:

Who's Miss Chef?

I'm in Wave 3! And what's a "Cheffer Pin?" I'm a little clueless!:eek:

Miss Chef is the consultant who started this thread. She got the go-ahead from her DH to attend NC.

A Cheffer Pin is something offered by chefann through Cafe Press. I'm sure she can give you the details if you PM her.

Glad you get to go! Maybe I'll see ya there...:)

What is "I Got the Green Light!!!!"?

"I Got the Green Light!!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate reaching a new milestone or goal in their business. It is a way to recognize and congratulate their hard work and success.

How can I use "I Got the Green Light!!!!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "I Got the Green Light!!!!" as a way to motivate and inspire yourself and your team. It can also be used as a social media hashtag to share your achievements and connect with other consultants.

What are some examples of "I Got the Green Light!!!!" moments?

"I Got the Green Light!!!!" moments can include reaching a certain sales goal, earning a promotion, or winning an incentive trip. It can also be used for personal achievements, such as hosting a successful party or receiving positive feedback from a customer.

Do I need to be a top-performing consultant to use "I Got the Green Light!!!!"?

No, "I Got the Green Light!!!!" can be used by any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of their level of success. It is a way to celebrate and acknowledge progress and growth in your business, no matter how big or small.

How can I incorporate "I Got the Green Light!!!!" into my Pampered Chef parties?

You can use "I Got the Green Light!!!!" as a fun and exciting way to introduce new products or promotions at your parties. You can also use it as a call to action for guests to book their own parties or join your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies