• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking News: Join Me and My Cheffer Friends at National Conference!

In summary, Cathy is going to National Conference with her chef friends. She has avoided the forum because she didn't want to cry, but her husband told her to go and so she registered last night. She has 6 minutes to spare and makes it with only seconds to spare. She is going to the Sheraton and staying there.
MissChef
Gold Member
I get to come to National Conference with my cheffer friends!!! I have avoided this whole NC forum because I didn't want to bawl my head off. But my hubby went ahead and told me to go last night! So I jumped on it.... I had 20 minutes to spare when I got on CC last night:eek: !
But I registered and made it with 6 minutes to go before the early bird registration went away!!!
So, I'm going and I'm staying in the Sheraton and I'll be there Monday night!
Can't wait to see you all, I'll try my best to make it on time this time!!!:D ;) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
YEA! Although we're not in the same wave. But, hooray for you!!!

Congrats girl!! enjoy it!

AWESOME CATHY!! I know you REALLY wanted to go so CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I could meet you in person but maybe next year!:p

PampMomof3 said:
AWESOME CATHY!! I know you REALLY wanted to go so CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I could meet you in person but maybe next year!:p
What day do you leave??? I get there on Sunday before 1pm.... I hope to meet you too one of these days! Maybe I'll earn a trip and we'll meet that way..... I don't know how easy it would be to get Keith (my DH) away from work.... (work-aholic!) but I'd try! I want a Disney trip incentive again, I'd earn it!!! Trust me!;)
Thanks for the support, all of you! I'm so dang tickled!!! LOL!:D :thumbup:

Congratulations Cathy! I can't wait to meet you at the Meet 'n Greet!

MissChef said:
What day do you leave??? I get there on Sunday before 1pm.... I hope to meet you too one of these days! Maybe I'll earn a trip and we'll meet that way..... I don't know how easy it would be to get Keith (my DH) away from work.... (work-aholic!) but I'd try! I want a Disney trip incentive again, I'd earn it!!! Trust me!;)
Thanks for the support, all of you! I'm so dang tickled!!! LOL!:D :thumbup:

I leave on Saturday night @7pm! Bummer!

CONGRATS CATHY!!! I hope to make it to NC once I make it back to the states... it sounds so fun and inspiring!!!

Cathy! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you again. :D

Cathy~

I am so happy for you!!

Doing the happy dance.... http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Yeah Cathy, that's great!
No shoo-shoo'ing this year:p

lacychef said:
Yeah Cathy, that's great!
No shoo-shoo'ing this year:p
oh... leave me alone!;) :rolleyes: :p Just don't bring anyone that's not suppossed to be there, and it will be just fine!! LOL! J/K!:D ;)

Yeah Cathy! Only sad part is that we aren't in the same wave. Glad you are going!

Great news...great to hear you are going!

Congrats Cathy! I am excited to meet you!

DebbieJ said:
Cathy! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you again. :D
I'm happy to see you again too!!! I'll be yelling my head off when you walk for TPC!!!:thumbup: :D

momoftwins said:
Congrats Cathy! I am excited to meet you!
Thanks, I am excited to meet a few more of my cheffer friends! How fun!:thumbup: :D

What is "I Have Breaking News!!!"?

"I Have Breaking News!!!" is a live cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. It features our top consultants demonstrating new and exciting recipes and products.

When does "I Have Breaking News!!!" air?

"I Have Breaking News!!!" airs every Thursday at 8 PM EST on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. You can also catch the show on-demand afterwards.

Do I need to purchase anything to watch "I Have Breaking News!!!"?

No, "I Have Breaking News!!!" is completely free to watch. However, if you see any products or recipes that you are interested in, you can purchase them from our website.

Can I ask questions during "I Have Breaking News!!!"?

Yes, we encourage you to ask questions and interact with our consultants during the live show. You can comment on our Facebook or YouTube posts, and our consultants will answer them during the show.

Can I watch previous episodes of "I Have Breaking News!!!"?

Yes, you can watch all past episodes of "I Have Breaking News!!!" on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. Just click on the "Videos" tab to see all of our previous shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
lacychef