• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 3000 Bonus Points for Attending Conference - Join Me in Denver with Katie!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering 3000 bonus points for joining their conference in Denver this January.
cookn' katie
Did you see you get 3000 bonus points for going to conference. I think I am going to have to give in and go. Screw the weather! I guess I will have to shack up with old friends in Denver. Katie

Hey! WHere did you see this? I've been looking but couldn't find anything.

I've been looking all day!!! I dont' know where it is either. WOW!! 3000 points just for going?? I wonder if they'll have something additional if you hit x amount of $$ in sales in January too? Woo hooo!!!

Ick, now CC is offline for maintenance!!! It was looking goofy today anyway, like it showed that the September CN was up, not October.

I know, I"ve been looking all day too and now it's down! Ugh!

This is the email I received this afternoon!!!!

You'll receive the largest incentive point bonus in Pampered Chef® history when
you join us at Leadership in Denver, CO this
Jan. 8-10.

Take advantage of this groundbreaking bonus and get a head start on your 2009 incentive goals. Then use the skills you learn at Leadership to earn this incredible incentive trip! We're cooking up an incentive that's so exciting; you can't afford to miss this bonus point opportunity!

Your business will grow when you attend the
most valuable business-building event of the year. Now you have 3,000 more reasons to join us in January! Whether you're a new Future
Director or a veteran Leadership attendee, REGISTER NOW. to reserve your spot in Denver! We can't wait to see you there!

Remember, you only need two recruits to attend Leadership! Talk to your Director or check out the October Consultant News on Consultant's Corner for ideas on how to boost your recruiting!

Remember, you can
earn cash when you promote by Dec.1! See the Show Me The Cash flyer for complete details!

What? :eek: I totally didn't get this but THANK you for sharing!! :)

Cool!!!! I haven't gotten the email yet. Great news!!!!

Just got mine, that is wonderful news. Now I have to get my booty moving and get a couple recruits.

I am so excited & I just can't hide it!!! Good thing you guys can't hear my voice, you would tell me to keep my apron on. LOLThis is going to be my best PC year, I can feel it.

Related to Get 3000 Bonus Points for Attending Conference - Join Me in Denver with Katie!

1. What is the purpose of the "Get 3000 Bonus Points for Attending Conference" promotion?

The purpose of this promotion is to incentivize consultants to attend the Pampered Chef conference in Denver with Katie, where they can gain valuable knowledge, network with other consultants, and earn bonus points towards rewards.

2. How can I earn the 3000 bonus points?

To earn the bonus points, you must attend the Pampered Chef conference in Denver with Katie and check in at the registration desk. Your bonus points will be automatically added to your account within 2-3 business days after the conference.

3. Can I transfer my bonus points to another consultant?

No, the bonus points earned from attending the conference are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who attended the conference.

4. Is there a limit to how many bonus points I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many bonus points you can earn from attending the conference. The more conferences you attend, the more bonus points you can accumulate.

5. What can I redeem the bonus points for?

The bonus points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as product discounts, free products, and travel incentives. You can view the full list of rewards on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • Nicky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef