• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Points & Bonus Points: Getting Confused? Get Clarity Here!

In summary, Points and Bonus Points are part of the Pampered Chef rewards program and can be earned through purchasing products, hosting parties, referring new consultants, and participating in special promotions or challenges. Bonus Points cannot be redeemed for rewards, but can be used to track progress and qualify for promotions. Your balance and any updates can be found in your Pampered Chef account or through your consultant. Both Points and Bonus Points expire at the end of each year, but rewards must be redeemed by the specified expiration date.
Chef Ritz
:confused: I was tracking my points and am confused about how you get points and bonus points. Can someone explain this to me. I understand that you get 1 point for each $1 and that is it.

You get 1 point for every $1 sold. In February, we got double points--2 points for every $1 sold.

You also get points for qualifying, recruiting new consultants, and advancing in management (becoming a director, adv director, etc).

Is there a place that states how many you receive?

You should have also received the packet in the mail earlier this year. (In January? Or early Feb? can't remember)

You can look at your incentive calculator on CC.

Thank you. I didn't receive anything in the mail, I didn't start until the end of February.

Related to Points & Bonus Points: Getting Confused? Get Clarity Here!

1. What are Points and Bonus Points?

Points and Bonus Points are part of the Pampered Chef rewards program. Points are earned for purchasing products and can be redeemed for rewards. Bonus Points are earned through various activities such as hosting a party or recruiting new consultants.

2. How do I earn Points and Bonus Points?

Points are earned by making purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Bonus Points can be earned by hosting a party, referring new consultants, or participating in special promotions or challenges.

3. Can I redeem Bonus Points for rewards?

No, Bonus Points cannot be redeemed for rewards. They can only be used for tracking progress in the rewards program and to qualify for certain promotions.

4. How do I keep track of my Points and Bonus Points?

Your Points and Bonus Points balance can be found in your Pampered Chef account. You can also check with your consultant for updates on your balance and any special promotions or challenges.

5. Do my Points and Bonus Points expire?

Yes, both Points and Bonus Points expire at the end of each calendar year. However, any earned rewards must be redeemed by the specified expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Symara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg