• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 500 Points After Conference: What Happened?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for missing 500 points after conference, including points not being recorded properly, delays in processing, or errors/discrepancies. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for points to appear after conference, but if there are any delays, it may take longer. If it has been more than 5 business days and your points still have not appeared, please contact customer service for assistance. You can still receive your missing points even after 5 business days by providing conference information to our customer service team. You will receive a notification via email when your missing points are added to your account, but if you do not receive one within 1-2 business days, please contact us. If
Nicky
At conference did they say anything about having to get level one as well as attending conference to get 500 points? I really do not remember them saying that at all. The day that they put the pan a rama point chart I had 500 then I went on there yesterday and had NO points at all. :confused: :mad:

The requirement was to submit 2 shows in July AND attend conference to get the 500 pts.

It was on the flyer for the incentive promotion for the June/July promotion.

they didn't say you had to earn level 1 but they said "when you hold and submit 2 shows in July and attend National Conference you will receive 500 points..... which is essentially exactly what you are saying, just worded differently!
Did you not hold and submit 2 shows in July?

1. What are the possible reasons for missing 500 points after conference?

There are a few possible reasons why you may be missing 500 points after conference. One reason could be that the points were not properly recorded at the conference. Another reason could be that there was a delay in processing the points. Lastly, it could be that the points were not added to your account due to an error or discrepancy.

2. How long does it typically take for points to appear after conference?

Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for points to appear after conference. However, if there are any delays or issues with processing, it may take longer. If it has been more than 5 business days and your points still have not appeared, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I still receive my missing points if it has been more than 5 business days?

Yes, you can still receive your missing points even if it has been more than 5 business days. Our customer service team will investigate the issue and work to get your points added to your account as soon as possible. Please reach out to us with your conference information and we will be happy to assist you.

4. Will I receive any notification when my missing points are added?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email when your missing points are added to your account. If you do not receive a notification within 1-2 business days after contacting our customer service team, please let us know so we can ensure that your points were added correctly.

5. Are there any other steps I should take if my points are still missing?

If your points are still missing after reaching out to our customer service team, please double check that you are eligible for the 500 points. These points are typically awarded for attending the full conference and completing a survey. If you believe you have met all the requirements and are still missing points, please contact us for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • The_Kitchen_Guy