• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Recruiting Points: Has this Happened to You?

In summary, recruiting points are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards and recognition for bringing in new team members. They are important for the company's growth and provide opportunities for consultants to earn extra income and rewards. To check if you are missing recruiting points, you can view your balance in your Pampered Chef account under "My Points". Common reasons for missing points include not properly registering new team members, not meeting requirements, or technical issues. You cannot earn points for recruiting someone who is already a consultant, but may earn other rewards. If you believe you are missing points, check your account and contact your upline or customer service for assistance.
As of this morning, All of my recruiting points are missing on both of my incentives calculaters!!! :cry:Anyone elses missing? I was going to give it a little while to see if they pop back up and then call HO. Please tell me its not just me.

Mine are missing, too! I'm not sweating it though. I'm sure they will pop back up by this afternoon or maybe tomorrow.

mine are missing too... :(

I've noticed it happens every month and lasts @ a day. They must be running some reports. Usually it happens @ the 10th though.

I noticed mine were missing as well. . .

I noticed mine missing as well... Glad it isn't just me!

1. What are recruiting points and why are they important?

Recruiting points are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards and recognition for bringing in new team members. They are important because they help the company grow and also provide opportunities for consultants to earn extra income and rewards.

2. How do I know if I am missing recruiting points?

You can check your recruiting points balance in your Pampered Chef account under the "My Points" section. If you notice that your points are not increasing even though you have recruited new team members, you may be missing recruiting points.

3. What are some common reasons for missing recruiting points?

Some common reasons for missing recruiting points include not properly registering your new team members, not meeting the requirements for earning recruiting points, or having technical issues with the Pampered Chef website. It's important to keep track of your recruits and make sure all necessary steps are taken to earn your points.

4. Can I still earn recruiting points if I recruit someone who is already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, recruiting points are only earned for bringing in new team members who have not previously been a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, you may earn other rewards for sponsoring a returning consultant, such as a sponsoring bonus or trip incentive.

5. What should I do if I believe I am missing recruiting points?

If you believe you are missing recruiting points, first double check your Pampered Chef account to make sure all your recruits are properly registered. If you still believe you are missing points, reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies