• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Spreaders: Frustration of Calling HO and Guests

In summary, if your spreader is missing from your Pampered Chef order, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 to resolve the issue. Missing spreaders may occur due to rare occurrences, but they strive to provide the best customer service and ensure all orders are complete. Replacement spreaders typically take 3-5 business days to be shipped out, but if you need it sooner, you can contact customer service. If the missing spreader is part of a set, they will do their best to replace the entire set, but if it's no longer available, they will offer a comparable replacement or credit towards a future purchase. Unfortunately, missing spreaders cannot be returned for a refund, but
SandiLeigh
My Host just told me that none of the free spreaders were in her order? I put them on each of the orders in Pampered Partner?

Why would they all be missing? This is so frustrating.

Guess I will have to call HO and now she will have to call all the guests just to pick up thier little spreaders.

They probably just missed stuffing that bag. lol

When you call them ask them to send them to each guest. If you have the addresses they likely will do that - if something is missing or needs adjusting they will send right to guests without any extra shipping charges so...

I agree with Beth, I know it will be alot for PC in shipping but it will also be alot for your host to track down all her guests again. Have them ship them to the guests.

So when I call do I just give them each of the guests address's over the phone?

Do I specifically ask them to do this. Would I have to talk to a supervisor?

This is the first order I had delivered to the Host, I usually had them delivered to me because they were family or close friends.

They usually ask where you want it delivered (you, host, guest). So, I would say that the host has already delivered the other items and they should be delivered to the guests. If you already had their addresses on your Pampered Partner they will have those. You would only need to tell them the ones you didn't have when you sent the show in.

You shouldn't need to talk to a supervisor about this.

What should I do if my spreader is missing from my Pampered Chef order?

If your spreader is missing from your order, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Why do spreaders sometimes go missing from Pampered Chef orders?

We strive to provide the best customer service and ensure that all orders are complete. However, due to the nature of our business, there may be rare occurrences where a spreader may go missing from an order. We apologize for any frustration this may cause and will work to resolve the issue promptly.

How long does it typically take to receive a replacement spreader?

We understand that missing spreaders can be frustrating and we strive to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for a replacement spreader to be shipped out. If you have any concerns or need the spreader sooner, please contact our customer service team.

What if my missing spreader is a part of a set?

If your missing spreader is a part of a set, we will do our best to replace the entire set. However, if the set is no longer available, we will offer a comparable replacement or a credit towards a future purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I return a missing spreader for a refund?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for missing spreaders. However, we will provide a replacement or credit towards a future purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will work to ensure that your future orders are complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mandy412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MLinAZ