• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Event Attendance: Tips for Calling Guests as a Host

In summary, "Calling Guests for Host" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential guests to a party or event hosted by a current customer. To call guests for a host, you can make a list of potential guests and reach out to them personally via phone, text, or social media. When calling guests, it's important to be friendly and genuine, and highlight any special offers or incentives for attending. If a guest declines the invitation, thank them and offer to send a catalog or connect them with the host for more information. Only Pampered Chef consultants are authorized to call guests for a host, but interested individuals can reach out to a current consultant for more information.
thebowman
Gold Member
I know I have seen info on here before about calling the guest for the host and I don't remember where it is (old timers I guest). I have a host that I booked and I told her I would call her guests to remind them of the show as a perk to schedule and she took me up on it, no problem. The catch is she sent me a list for her invitations that is 100 people. WOW. I think someone had suggested a service? Any advice? And yes they are ALL LONG DISTANCE calls for me because she lives 30 minutes away. Thanks for all the help

Post Calls, maybe?

that sounds familiar where can I get that info?

never mind I found it. Thanks Ann

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about making long distance calls for your host's guests. One option you can consider is using an online invitation service, such as Evite or Paperless Post, to send reminders to the guests. This way, you can save time and money on long distance calls. Another option is to offer to send a personalized email reminder to the guests instead of calling them individually. This can also be a more efficient and cost-effective way to reach out to all 100 guests. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your show. Happy cooking!

What is "Calling Guests for Host"?

"Calling Guests for Host" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential guests to a party or event hosted by a current customer. This helps the host to gather more guests and earn rewards for their party.

How do I call guests for a host?

To call guests for a host, you can start by making a list of potential guests, such as friends, family, and co-workers. Then, you can reach out to them via phone, text, or social media to personally invite them to the party. You can also provide them with more information about the event and the benefits of attending.

What should I say when calling guests for a host?

When calling guests for a host, it's important to be friendly and genuine. Start by introducing yourself and explaining that you work for Pampered Chef. Then, mention the host's name and invite the guest to the party. Be sure to highlight any special offers or incentives for attending, and answer any questions they may have about the event or products. It's also helpful to follow up with a reminder closer to the party date.

What if a guest declines the invitation?

It's common for some guests to decline the invitation, and that's okay. Be sure to thank them for considering and let them know that they are welcome to attend future parties. You can also offer to send them a catalog or connect them with the host for more information about the products.

Can I call guests for a host if I am not a consultant?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants are authorized to call guests for a host. However, if you are interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant yourself, you can reach out to a current consultant for more information and they can assist you in inviting guests to a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies