• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Conference Experience: Bringing Guests for an Unforgettable Event

In summary, guests attend general sessions, banquet and spouse/guest forum. They also have the opportunity to attend a special breakfast.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My aunt, who is one of my biggest customers and a PC fanatic, was thinking about going to conference with me last year but wasn't able to make it. This year we are talking about it again. I was just curious for those who have brought guests before, what do the guests get out of it? I know we have workshops and such, what are the guests offered in place of this? Is the cost the same? If I get to attend a special breakfast or such, what happens with a guest? Is it worth it to bring a guest like this? I know if we go, I want to go on the HO tour with her. I went last year and I know she will like it.

I don't tknow about the costs, but last year my director took her sister. She attended all of the general sessions with us, as well as our NED banquet and really enjoyed herself. I know one day the guests had a luncheon or breakfast, and then went on a HO tour of their own. She was selected to get into the "prize machine" whatever that was called, and ended up with TONS of free products. I'm sure she would tell you it was a GREAT TIME.

My mom went with me in 1998 and again in 2007. She had such a great time!!! SHe attended the General Sessions, Exec Banquet and attended the Spouse/Guest Forum. That was a 3-hour event that took them on a tour of HO and a special workshop for them to learn how to be "supportive" of our businesses. At the times I was at the Breakfast of Caring and other earned events, my mom went shopping and explored Chicago on her own. I'm hoping she'll go again this year as it was a blast for both of us and a great little get-away together.

1. How many guests can I bring to the conference?

You are allowed to bring up to two guests to the conference. However, please note that each guest will need to purchase a separate ticket to attend.

2. Can my guests participate in all conference activities?

Yes, your guests will have access to all conference activities and sessions. They will also receive a conference swag bag and have the opportunity to participate in any giveaways or contests.

3. Can I bring children as my guests?

While we understand that you may have childcare needs, we ask that you do not bring children to the conference. This is to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all attendees.

4. Are there any additional fees for bringing guests?

No, there are no additional fees for bringing guests to the conference. However, please note that each guest will need to purchase a separate ticket to attend.

5. Can I bring guests to the exclusive Pampered Chef consultant-only events?

Unfortunately, the exclusive consultant-only events are reserved for active consultants only. Guests will not be able to attend these events, but they can still participate in the other conference activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies