• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Say When Calling Guests for a Pampered Chef Show?

you want them to be excited about it!4. The best way to increase attendance is to have a host that is organized and passionate about their show. They will be more likely to make the effort to reach out to their guests and get them excited about the show!
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I FINALLY just got the guest list for a show on Monday...the hostess invited 70 people!!!! BUT...invites will never get there on time, so I am going to rack up some long distance charges by calling everyone...What do I say when I call so they don't hang up on me or if I leave a msg?! I have never just called for a show, I have sent an invite and then called as a reminder. But seeming as though this is the ONLY invite they are getting (I have to get ahold of the hostess to get her to call them as well) I need to know what to say!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am calling them all tonight!!!

thanks in advance

how about evite? can you get at least some of their e-mail addresses?

i know this does not answer your question....but may be a way to save your voice

Here is a script for a party that I did recently where I thought they may or may not get the invites in time. You could tweak it a bit and just say that you are doing personal invitations for your host.

Hi this is Kelly McNamara with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Michelle Patterson to invite you to her fun Mexican Margarita Show that is coming up this Friday evening, July 25th at 7:00 PM. We will be having a fun girls night out that will include tasting a delicious Chicken Enchilada Ring, and sipping on Margaritas while you have a chance to unwind from your hectic week! Your invitation is on it’s way, we just wanted to give you some advance notice so you can save Friday for a fun night out for you and your friends!
Go ahead and RSVP to Michelle at 330-###-####. See you then!

love your wording Kelly :)

omg that is awesome Kelly you rock I am horrible about calling for shows.

Thanks all!

I use Post Calls...so I just record the message and it sends it out to the list that I put into my Post Calls account for that show! So easy!

I really stress to each of my hosts for them to give me the phone numbers so I can do their reminder calls. Those who follow my advice seem to always have the best turnout!

I have a show on the 30th of this month, and I may "test" this pre-invite call again on her show. So, they would be getting one call mid-month, the invites the following week, and a reminder call the week of the show.

Good luck Chris! Some of the most highest attended shows are the ones with ONLY phone calls! You can still have a bang up # of guests!

I was going to suggest postcalls as well. It will probably be cheaper than long distance if you have a lot out of area and it will ensure all of your calls get made. I know with 70 to make I probably wouldn't get them all done!

For those of you that use postcalls, do find it easy to use & worth the $? I have thought about using them before but haven't done a lot of research yet.

Stacy...I have seen a dramatic increase in sales/attendance at the shows where I am given the phone numbers and can utilize PostCalls. I think it ends up being around .07 per call...so for about $3, I can GUARANTEE that you will make up for that with just ONE extra person attending. Make sure you mention them bringing a friend...and you will hopefully get even more attending! The only time I have invested is in "inputting" the phone numbers, and then recording my call. The rest is done for me!

I was gonna PM you, but since a lot of people on this thread seem a bit interested...I am just going to post this! It's something I have saved that talks about increasing sales and using Post Calls:

Here are a few of my ideas (not mine personally....LOL)

1. HOST COACH to $1,000 show! Get them excited about earning $215 in free products, 4 half price, and 30% on anything else they want! (Overinviting, collecting outside orders, telling everyone to bring a friend...etc.)
2. Mail out the invites yourself. Probably 95% of cancellations are due to the fact that the host never got around to mailing out the invites and she will NOT admit that to you!
3. On her guest list, explain how it's important for her to include phone numbers. Tell her (with excitement in your voice) how you have the COOLEST way to call and remind her guests about the show. "I have found that attendance and sales go up when each guest receives a reminder call 2-3 days before the show. Even those who have told you YES will appreciate a reminder! Also, those who you haven't heard from may just have forgotten to RSVP. I can do ALL of your calls with the coolest thing! I record a message about your show, enter in their phone numbers, and a computer automatically calls out to each of them! I have noticed a great improvement on attendance at the shows where I am able to do this for my host. Plus, it saves YOU time! If you tried to make all of those reminder calls, you would be on the phone for HOURS chatting since you know each of them. I do it this way, and it's done in a flash!"

Here is the information about the Post Calls. Make sure you email or call this lady...she gives you a SUPER price break off of the regular rates posted on their website! Please make sure you mention that I referred you!

With Postcalls, there are no setup fees, no monthly or yearly fees, the only thing you pay for are the calls. You purchase calls for your account and use them until you need more calls or run out. You do not have to purchase each month, only when you need more calls. There is no extra fee for long distance calls. The rate that Kathie is giving directors and consultants is 7.5 cents a call for a 60-second call. The basic package is 500 calls for $37.50. You must go through Kathie for your first purchase to receive the discounted rate. You can have as many numbers in a group as you like, and as many groups as you like. These names and numbers will stay in your account until you change or delete them. You can listen to your message before you send it. You can send your message when you record it or schedule the message to go out at a different time.
The basic information that She will need from you to sign up is, name, address, phone number, email, business, and who referred you. You can either call or email her this information and she will be glad to set up your account. Then all she will need to do is call you for your credit card number to make your purchase and give you the information on how to use the Postcalls system.

Here is her contact info:
Kathie Davis
Senior Sales Associate
CallingPost Communications, Inc.
1-888-229-5708
[email protected]

When you call or email her, please use my name and phone number as your referral....you will be helping me out too!! Kelly McNamara (877-6370)

Kelly, Thank you so much!! I rushed to the post office right after I started this post and found out that if I drove to a post office 20 min away tonight and mailed out the invites that everyone would get it by Sat. I am still going to call everyone and Ithink I am going to use your method...I will make sure you get the referral if I use this. Thank you so much!!

Kelly thanks or the script and the info on Postcalls. I have several leads for potential wedding registries and/or shows and even calling in state in Colorado the call could be long distance. Great idea. I'll make sure to use your name and phone number as my referral. Thank you again.

1. What is the best way to start a conversation with someone I don't know well?

When starting a conversation with someone you don't know well, it's important to be genuine and approachable. You can start by asking open-ended questions about their interests or sharing a personal experience. Remember to maintain good eye contact and actively listen to their responses.

2. How do I keep a conversation going without it becoming awkward?

One way to keep a conversation going is to ask follow-up questions based on what the other person is saying. This shows that you are interested and engaged in the conversation. You can also share your own experiences or opinions on the topic being discussed.

3. What are some tips for overcoming shyness in social situations?

If you struggle with shyness in social situations, try to focus on the other person and ask them questions about themselves. This can help take the pressure off of yourself and allow the conversation to flow naturally. It's also helpful to practice deep breathing and positive self-talk before entering a social situation.

4. How do I politely end a conversation?

To end a conversation politely, you can say something like, "It was great talking to you, but I have to run now." You can also offer to exchange contact information to continue the conversation at a later time. It's important to be respectful of the other person's time and not abruptly end the conversation without a proper goodbye.

5. Is it okay to use my phone during a conversation?

In most cases, it's considered rude to use your phone during a conversation. It can make the other person feel unimportant or like you are not fully engaged in the conversation. If it's necessary to use your phone, politely excuse yourself and let the person know why. Otherwise, try to keep your phone out of sight and focus on the conversation at hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies