• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

In summary, a consultant received a call from Jean Jonas, possibly from Pampered Chef, with a 630 area code. They initially hung up, thinking it was a recorded message. However, it turned out to be a call about brochures for the March 50% rebate offer. Those who had recruited since July also received additional brochures. Some consultants received their second pack of brochures with incorrect information on the label. The caller ID displayed "PC" and some consultants had to redial to hear the message. Others found it cheesy but interesting. Many also received their second pack with strange last names.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just had a call from HO - not the 888 number, this one displayed the 630 area code and the caller ID name was displayed as "Pampered Chef". I said hello @ 5 times then hung-up. As soon as I hung it up, I thought maybe they were calling us with recorded messages again and that I might should have hung on to see if it kicked-in. Anyone else get one of these? I don't have any shows on hold so it can't be that....hmmmm, now I'm curious.

do you think they were calling to congratulate me for submitting a show on a triple dip day? :rolleyes:

It was Jean Jonas calling people who recruited since July about the brochures for the March 50% rebate offer.

They sent more brochures to those who submitted 7 since July too.

dang! kind of ironic that we are on hold when we call HO AND when they call us! LOL

Oh well, I got my brochures already maybe they will put the recording on CC too.

I was talking to my hubby and made him hang up so I could click over. ANNOYING!!

DebbieJ said:
I was talking to my hubby and made him hang up so I could click over. ANNOYING!!

Did you hear the message? or was is silent? I know I held for @ 30 seconds before I hung up.

yes, I heard it. Just something about the brochures. Whoopie!

yes, I said Hello @5 times and finally Jean Jonas was there.

She congratulated everyone who received the brochures and also said anyone who recruited 7 or more since July got another pack of brochures. You want to hear something funny? I received my 2nd pack and had all my correct information on the label including my consultant number except my last name!! Weird!!

Mine rang once, and then quit ringing. I saw on the caller ID that it was PC, so I dialed back and got the message. Weird!

ardipc said:
Mine rang once, and then quit ringing. I saw on the caller ID that it was PC, so I dialed back and got the message. Weird!

thanks! I dialed back in and got the message too. I know it's cheesy, but I dig these things.

I got the second pack with a very strange last name too! I wonder what happened there?

cincychef said:
I got the second pack with a very strange last name too! I wonder what happened there?

Me too!!!:yuck:

cincychef said:

kcont said:
Me too!!!:yuck:

Well it's nice to know that I'm not alone!!!! :) How strange!

Related to Is Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

1. What is Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages is a common scam in which automated phone calls are made to individuals, claiming to be from a reputable company such as Pampered Chef, and requesting personal information or money.

2. How can I tell if a call is from Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

The call will typically be automated and claim to be from a well-known company, asking for personal information or money. The caller may also use threatening or urgent language to try and get a response.

3. What should I do if I receive a call from Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

If you receive a call from Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages, do not provide any personal information or money. Hang up immediately and report the call to the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-382-4357.

4. How do I protect myself from falling victim to Ho Calling Us Again With Recorded Messages?

To protect yourself from this scam, never give out personal information or send money in response to an automated call. Additionally, you can register your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry to reduce the number of telemarketing calls you receive.

5. Does Pampered Chef use automated calls to contact customers?

No, Pampered Chef does not use automated calls to contact customers. If you receive an automated call claiming to be from Pampered Chef, it is likely a scam and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies