• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate the Magic Question...

In summary, the "Celebrate the Magic Question..." is a question used by Pampered Chef consultants to engage customers and start a conversation about hosting a party. To use it, simply ask customers which product they would choose if they could have one for free. This is effective because it allows customers to imagine themselves owning a Pampered Chef product and leads to a conversation about party benefits. You can modify the question to fit your style and follow up by explaining benefits and offering to help schedule a party.
Symara
Gold Member
Am I reading this right for the Disney trip?

Once I qualify I will also receive 2000 bonus points?

I swear I read the twice in the rules, that not only does the recruiter get points, but so does the recruit. Is that right? Or is it just wishful thinking?:confused:

Yes, you will get 2000 points

Yes, you are reading it correctly. According to the rules, both the recruiter and the recruit will receive 2000 bonus points once the recruit qualifies. It's not wishful thinking, it's a great perk for both parties! Make sure to follow the rules carefully to ensure you both receive the bonus points. Have a magical trip to Disney!

Related to Celebrate the Magic Question...

1. What is the "Celebrate the Magic Question..."?

The "Celebrate the Magic Question..." is a question that Pampered Chef consultants use to engage their customers and start a conversation about the benefits of hosting a cooking or kitchenware party.

2. How do I use the "Celebrate the Magic Question..."?

To use the "Celebrate the Magic Question...", simply ask your customers: "If you could have any Pampered Chef product for free, which one would you choose?" This will spark their interest and lead them to start thinking about hosting a party.

3. Why is the "Celebrate the Magic Question..." effective?

The "Celebrate the Magic Question..." is effective because it allows customers to imagine themselves owning a Pampered Chef product for free, which can entice them to host a party to earn it. It also starts a conversation about the benefits of hosting a party.

4. Can I use a different version of the "Celebrate the Magic Question..."?

Yes, you can modify the "Celebrate the Magic Question..." to fit your personal style and language. The key is to ask a question that will spark interest and lead to a conversation about hosting a party.

5. How do I follow up after asking the "Celebrate the Magic Question..."?

After asking the "Celebrate the Magic Question...", you can follow up by explaining the benefits of hosting a party and offering to help them schedule one. You can also offer to show them the product they chose in person at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
cincychef