• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelling Backordered Chillzanne: Impact on My Commission?

In summary, you can cancel a backordered Chillzanne and still receive your commission as long as it has not been shipped. However, if it has been shipped, your commission will be reduced by the amount of the sale. You can cancel a backordered Chillzanne even after it has been shipped, but your commission will still be affected. There is no penalty for canceling a backordered Chillzanne, but it is important to do so as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your commission. Canceling a backordered Chillzanne will still count towards your monthly sales goals, but the commission for that sale will be affected.
Becky0216
I have a host who wants to cancel her backordered chillzanne. Will that affect my commission?

Also, how often does PC offer double trip points as a sales incentive? I really want to earn a trip this year but am only at 23,000 points. Not thinking I am going to make it without some double points.
TIA

If one item is returned, it won't affect your commission. Only if an entire order is cancelled that was an individual order. I had that happen once with an individual order that was placed on my website.

Double trip points were in February, so I doubt they'll do it again.

thanks for the quick answer Becky. I wasn't sure about the commission adj. Because it is cancelling a BO item and not an actual return.

Nope, that should be fine, then!

If you want points....RECRUIT! :D

oh, I am, I am. I recruited my first 2 people in the past 11 days. I am pretty sure I will have 2 more by the end of the month.
I am TRYING:)
But even with those 2k points per recruit, I am a long ways away. I don't get points for my recruits sales do I?

Becky0216 said:
oh, I am, I am. I recruited my first 2 people in the past 11 days. I am pretty sure I will have 2 more by the end of the month.
I am TRYING:)
But even with those 2k points per recruit, I am a long ways away. I don't get points for my recruits sales do I?

No - but you get reduced points for being a FD, and you get 3000 points when you promote to director, and even more reduced points!

Recruit 5, qualify them and promote, and that is 13,000 points!

Way to go on the recruiting Becky!! :)

Related to Cancelling Backordered Chillzanne: Impact on My Commission?

1. Can I cancel a backordered Chillzanne and still receive my commission?

Yes, as long as the backordered Chillzanne has not been shipped, you can cancel it and still receive your commission. However, once it has been shipped, your commission will be affected.

2. How will canceling a backordered Chillzanne impact my commission?

If you cancel a backordered Chillzanne after it has been shipped, your commission will be reduced by the amount of the Chillzanne sale. This is because the commission is based on the final sale amount, and canceling the order means that the sale is no longer final.

3. Can I cancel a backordered Chillzanne after it has been shipped?

Yes, you can still cancel a backordered Chillzanne even after it has been shipped. However, your commission will be affected as mentioned before.

4. Will I be penalized for canceling a backordered Chillzanne?

No, there is no penalty for canceling a backordered Chillzanne. However, it is important to cancel it as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your commission.

5. Can I cancel a backordered Chillzanne and still receive credit for the sale towards my monthly goals?

Yes, canceling a backordered Chillzanne will still count towards your monthly sales goals. However, the commission for that sale will be affected as mentioned previously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies