• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did I Miss from Cheffers at Conference?

recruiter"? :)Welcome back.Hi Ann,Welcome home! Thanks for all the info.The new products are great! The new theme is cool! The recipes sound delicious! The new kit and consultant start program are fantastic! The trips look amazing!Just wait until you see the info in your Special Edition newsletter, coming in your changeover box. Those will ship later this month (there were exact dates in Weekly Bites a couple of weeks back).But... we can't wait that long, need to know all the details NOW. :DWelcome home! Thanks for all the info.The new products are great! The new theme is cool! The recipes sound
chefann
Gold Member
OK, Cheffers!

Your fingers were busy in those 3 days that we were gone at Conference. I am not going to take the time to read all your comments. :)

The new products are great!
The new theme is cool!
The recipes sound delicious!
The new kit and consultant start program are fantastic!
The trips look amazing!
The recruiting promo will rock!
National Conference changes will make Conference even better!

Just wait until you see the info in your Special Edition newsletter, coming in your changeover box. Those will ship later this month (there were exact dates in Weekly Bites a couple of weeks back).

chefann said:
Just wait until you see the info in your Special Edition newsletter, coming in your changeover box. Those will ship later this month (there were exact dates in Weekly Bites a couple of weeks back).

But... we can't wait that long, need to know all the details NOW. :D

Welcome back.

Hi Ann,
Welcome home! Thanks for all the info.
Marisol

Ann, welcome back! National Conference changes? Ok, now you've got me curious. I can't wait to see when the special edition is on the web!!

Ohhhh..... too many details!!Here are some hints:
$2000 gas card
Free level 2 trip
Stoneware packaging update
awards night broken up
HWC fundraiser increase
Jean Jonas in a palm tree costumeHow's that?

Great info while you were gone ANN. It was so much fun getting online finding out. We couldn't wait. It was great. I think we almost had as much as you...well probably not...but it was fun...LOL

For those of you who have never been to Leadership, you really need to go next year. They put out snacks for us in the convention center (among other things)!!Jan 10-12, 2008, Cincinnati, OH

chefann said:
Ohhhh..... too many details!!

HWC fundraiser increase
Jean Jonas in a palm tree costume

How's that?

I heard that it was going from 15% to 25%, is it going to be higher than that?

HWC is between 15% and 25% depending on fundraiser sales...

That's right, Gillian. But then, I think that was one of the things I told you on Day 1. :)
$150-299 will be 15%
$300-499, 20%
$500+, 25%That's only THIS MAY for HWC fundraisers.

I must tell you, I beleive for my business, leadership will be much more beneficial that national Conference was. It is hard to explain, but it was different. It could nbe that I am further along in my business, but something was different this time.

I think it's the fact that everyone there has actually done something, so there's a more "let's get this done" attitude. There's still a lot of fun going on, but there aren't the people there who just want to have a vacation, like at National.And I know that the gifts aren't the point of going, but were you a little disappointed with the banquet gift?

chefann said:
And I know that the gifts aren't the point of going, but were you a little disappointed with the banquet gift?

Okay, what did you get? Sad to say, I'm glad you were a little disappointed because I was bummed about not being their to collect my own loot. :rolleyes:

The lunch gift was an apron - very cool! It's white with the SA dots on the pocket.The dinner gift was a blue water bottle. Last year, it was the exec saucepan. That's quite a difference!It seems like they're focusing more on giving more "earn-it" stuff to Leadership/National attendees, rather than tangible gifts. Leadership attendees will get extra entries into the recruiting sweepstakes, and more PC$ for the recruiting promo. But it's fun to walk away with a little goody.

Ann, thank you so much for all the info. I am really excited to get the packet in the mail...

chefann said:
The dinner gift was a blue water bottle. Last year, it was the exec saucepan. That's quite a difference!

Yes, it was an exciting surprise to find the saucepan. Also, there was the thrill of trying to figure out how we were going to fit it into our luggage to get it home.:)

Ann,

Welcome home! You did a great job as our "CS covert reporter". Thanks tons! Now, get some rest!

chefann said:
The lunch gift was an apron - very cool! It's white with the SA dots on the pocket.

That sounds so cute!

chefann said:
For those of you who have never been to Leadership, you really need to go next year. They put out snacks for us in the convention center (among other things)!!

Jan 10-12, 2008, Cincinnati, OH

OHIO??!! Yahoo! One of the main reasons I've never gone to Leadership is that it is so much $$ right after the holidays (and I hate to fly - I'll do it, but I HATE it!).....but Ohio is actually drivable! I'm going for sure next year! Maybe I can help you Ann as a "covert reporter"!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe I can help you Ann as a "covert reporter"!:D

I can picture this. A session gets over, all the cheffers congregate in the hall/elevator together all talking at once using the speaker phone feature, and the person recieving the call saying "slow down gals I can only type so fast and one at a time PLEASE". :D :p

tlennhoff said:
I can picture this. A session gets over, all the cheffers congregate in the hall/elevator together all talking at once using the speaker phone feature, and the person recieving the call saying "slow down gals I can only type so fast and one at a time PLEASE". :D :p

We'll call someone who knows shorthand.

Big thanks, by the way, to Gillian! Thanks for typing up my ramblings and getting them out to everyone who wanted them. (((((hugs)))))

1. What is "Way Too Many Posts to Read"?

"Way Too Many Posts to Read" is a popular blog created by Pampered Chef that features recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews. It is a go-to resource for anyone interested in cooking and kitchen products.

2. How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated weekly, with new posts every Monday. Occasionally, there may be additional posts throughout the week.

3. Can I submit a recipe or cooking tip to be featured on the blog?

Yes, we love to hear from our readers and feature their ideas on the blog! You can submit a recipe or cooking tip through the "Contact Us" form on the blog.

4. Are the products featured on the blog available for purchase?

Yes, all of the products featured on the blog are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

5. Can I find videos or tutorials on the blog?

Yes, in addition to written posts, the blog also features instructional videos and tutorials for some of the recipes and products. You can find these under the "Videos" tab on the blog's homepage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • gilliandanielle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies