• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2007? I'm In.....thank You to All

In summary, "2007" is a significant year for the person who used the phrase "2007? I'm In.....thank You to All" as it refers to the year they joined Pampered Chef as a consultant. Being "in" means being actively involved and committed to the company. This phrase is commonly used in the Pampered Chef community as a way to express gratitude and loyalty to the company. Consultants use this phrase to showcase their longevity and thank the company and their peers for their support and growth. New consultants can also use this phrase by replacing "2007" with the year they joined.
Kelley Sells
the wonderful folks I talked to but didn't meet any Cheffers, I'm sure we talked and didn't even know it.....:D

I had a BLAST at conference, wished the workshops where longer and more motivating, but the General Sessions where GREAT....
One of our cluster members won the shopping spree.....:eek: :D
But the new products are BEAUTIFUL and I think they will sell wonderfully. I LOVE the knives.......

I want to say that EVERYONE that I met where wonderfully gracious and friendly and so easy to talk to and even at the airport yesterday with a wonderful 5 hour delay, everyone had a great time......

I hope to see alot of you next year and we plan better to meet up and maybe have a CHEFFERS night.......

Chicago is a BEAUTIFUL city....anyone that DIDN'T go this year, it is DEFINATLEY worth it and take a couple extra days to see some sights, Navy Pier, Millenium Park......

Woo Hoo.....I am motivated and can't wait to get out of my Day job to start calling folks.....LOL......

I'm glad you had a great first conference! Last year was my first, and then I realized why everyone else in my cluster always said that they'd never miss one....what an energizer!:D

Yes - it was SO awesome!!!! I only met one Cheffer - LoriG -- ::::waving:::: Hey Lori!!! I took a pic of us and will post it later - we didn't get in until 4am this morning so I am EXHAUSTED

What is the significance of "2007" in the phrase "2007? I'm In.....thank You to All"?

"2007" refers to the year that the person joined Pampered Chef as a consultant. It is a way for them to show their appreciation and gratitude to the company and their fellow consultants.

What does it mean to be "in" as mentioned in the phrase "2007? I'm In.....thank You to All"?

In this context, being "in" means being a part of something or actively involved. It shows a sense of commitment and dedication to the company and its values.

Is "2007? I'm In.....thank You to All" a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, this phrase is often used by consultants to express their appreciation and loyalty to the company. It has become a popular saying within the Pampered Chef community.

Why do consultants express their gratitude in this way, using "2007? I'm In.....thank You to All"?

By including the year they joined the company, consultants are able to showcase their longevity and experience with Pampered Chef. It is also a way for them to thank the company and their fellow consultants for their support and growth throughout the years.

Can new consultants also use this phrase, even if they joined in a different year?

Yes, new consultants can also use this phrase to show their appreciation and dedication to Pampered Chef. They can simply replace "2007" with the year they joined the company to make it relevant to their own experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies