• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheffers Mng: Fun Times and Building Relationships in PC!

In summary, the Cheffers had a great time at the MnG and met a lot of new friends. They are excited to build relationships with them and look forward to next year's conference.
pamperedalf said:
Cathy I was holding back, but can't resist MISS ShooShoo! LOL

PS I still love you!
OH CRAP!!! you are not STILL giving me a hard time, are you!:eek: :eek: :eek:
oh well, i know how i meant it, and I didn't mean to shoo shoo her!
Thanks Deb! I appreciate your support!:rolleyes: :D
Great! now that it's on here i'll never live it down!

No, Cathy... We know how you meant it, but how it sounded was friggan HILARIOUS!!!!

MissChef

OH CRAP!!! you are not STILL giving me a hard time, are you!
oh well, i know how i meant it, and I didn't mean to shoo shoo her!
Thanks Deb! I appreciate your support!
Great! now that it's on here i'll never live it down!

I know that you didn't mean it like that at all, this is the last time I say it. I will chuckle though every time I think about it. It was funny!

just as long as it's only when you think about it and not every time you see a post from me!! lol!!!!:D :D ;)

HA! Glad someone else posted that.....I was bein' nice:D

jenniferknapp said:
I am so sorry that I missed you all, our dinner went really really late. I did meet a few of you around conference, and that was awesome though! Gotta go unpack and get myself organized...thank god i took today and tomorrow off from my FT job as well!

My director had planned a dinner that night too so I wasn't able to attend either. :(

We had a dinner planned too. We congregated on the 13th floor lobby at the Hilton...hehehe. It was a riot. Sorry we missed you all. The Coyote Ugly Cafe was a night of partying too... oh my! What fun! Then the Banquet... what a lot of stuff to get packed into such a short amount of time!

Oh, and I see how I rate... everyone forgot about me! :(

pchefkristin said:
everyone forgot about me! :(

Never! When you get that RADICAL Kristin Cut -- I want to see pictures.

It was so good to see you and spend at least a little time together. Was the DJ spinning records on the way home or was everyone trying to sleep?

chefjeanine said:
Never! When you get that RADICAL Kristin Cut -- I want to see pictures.

It was so good to see you and spend at least a little time together. Was the DJ spinning records on the way home or was everyone trying to sleep?

:D I have been too dang busy since we got home... I am determined to get to WM to burn some disks for everyone though... so PM me your snail mail addy and you can get in on all our pics.... if you promise not to fall over in shock, or start a "Lets Roast Kristin" thead at any point. Heheh.

It was AWESOME seeing you again! Wish we could have hung out a bit longer!
Dj wasnt spinning too many records on the way home... It certainly felt like the trip took twice as long though!
The A/C issue wasnt bad on Sunday when we drove there... but it was A LOT hotter on the way home. The front windows were all open, so those gals up there had their hair blowing straight up from the wind. (Kind of looked like an old rap video ~ Who sings Ice Ice Baby? Yeah... kind of like his hair!). The gals in the back were peeling off clothing to cool down! It was not a pretty sight. Thankfully, we are all Pampered Cheffers, and took turns rotating position of the bus so nobody was in the tornado section too long, or the Mojave Dessert for too long either! Next year we are going to charter some better buses... two of them even if needed! Last year our team was 24 strong. This year 35, so who knows... maybe two buses may not even work next year for us!

You are in Michigan... maybe if we dont completely fill two buses you and your team could join us next year?! Hmmm....

All I can say is....next year when Marna is an Exec, you guys BETTER still be assigned to the same wave as me!!

DebbieJ said:
All I can say is....next year when Marna is an Exec, you guys BETTER still be assigned to the same wave as me!!

We are still all under Nancy Jo, so I assume so! Are you all going to join us this time for a fun night OUT?!

I am all about fun nights out!!! :D

DebbieJ said:
I am all about fun nights out!!! :D

Me too! It jut doesn't happen too often! I'll be there next year, God willing!

<H2>1. What is a "Cheffer" in Pampered Chef?</H2><p>A "Cheffer" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to fellow consultants. It is a way to build camaraderie and a sense of community within the company.</p><H2>2. What is the purpose of a Cheffers Mng (Meet and Greet)?</H2><p>The purpose of a Cheffers Mng is to bring consultants together to network, share ideas, and build relationships. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to meet and learn from experienced consultants.</p><H2>3. How often do Cheffers Mngs take place?</H2><p>Cheffers Mngs can take place as often as consultants decide to organize them. They can be held monthly, quarterly, or even more frequently depending on the needs and availability of the consultants.</p><H2>4. What can I expect from attending a Cheffers Mng?</H2><p>Attending a Cheffers Mng can provide you with a sense of community, support, and motivation. You can also expect to learn new tips and techniques from other consultants, as well as build relationships that can benefit your business.</p><H2>5. Can I attend a Cheffers Mng if I am new to Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Absolutely! Cheffers Mngs are open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones and to start building relationships within the company.</p>

1. What is a "Cheffer" in Pampered Chef?

A "Cheffer" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to fellow consultants. It is a way to build camaraderie and a sense of community within the company.

2. What is the purpose of a Cheffers Mng (Meet and Greet)?

The purpose of a Cheffers Mng is to bring consultants together to network, share ideas, and build relationships. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to meet and learn from experienced consultants.

3. How often do Cheffers Mngs take place?

Cheffers Mngs can take place as often as consultants decide to organize them. They can be held monthly, quarterly, or even more frequently depending on the needs and availability of the consultants.

4. What can I expect from attending a Cheffers Mng?

Attending a Cheffers Mng can provide you with a sense of community, support, and motivation. You can also expect to learn new tips and techniques from other consultants, as well as build relationships that can benefit your business.

5. Can I attend a Cheffers Mng if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Cheffers Mngs are open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones and to start building relationships within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy